Fifty • Don't Make deals With the Devil✔️

Chapter Fifty
———

Ryker

It's been two weeks.

Two weeks since the fight.

Two weeks since Ylva's return home.

Two weeks Ylva's been asleep.

Her weak, fragile body is simply laying on the hospital bed. She looks so lifeless. The colour had drained from her skin, the bruises and scars still showed and the heavy bags are still under her eyes even though she has been asleep.

I feel weak myself. What hurts my mate, hurts me. I haven't shaved, haven't slept, haven't done anything but sit next to Ylva, just to see hurt wake up. I've given Alpha duties to Reece for a few weeks. Of course, he still needs to ask me things, but I rarely answer other than a half heart grunt.

After the fight, Ylva became unconscious. Even if I shook her, she wouldn't wake up. Reece, Clyde, and other stronger warriors had to hold me back as Kai looked at her.

*Flashback.*

"No! Stop it! You hurting her!" I growled angrily, struggling against the hold of others.

I stared at Ylva. She lay there, shaking, crying out, and punching thin air. Kai was by her side, desperate to quickly calm her from whatever was happening. She was still asleep.

"There's too much silver running through her body." Kai yelled over her screams and pleas, "She's experiencing hallucinations."

It was as if she was having a nightmare, something she couldn't escape. Kai was struggling to hold her down. When he touched her, my wolf let out a painful growl and got angrier very quickly.

'They're hurting her! They're hurting my mate!' Raiden snarled, trying to shake the grip others had on him.

"Stop! Please, stop! You hurting her!" My wolf whimpered out loud. I gave him control and he started attacking the men that held him away from his injured mate.

"Kai! Hurry the fuck up!" Reece yelled, fighting back. He was a strong Beta, I know, I trained him myself. But it would only hold me off for so long.

"We need someone to hold her down! Aden! Get your ass here!" Kai yelled, taking out an injection from his pocket. He filled it with a mysterious red liquid that we stared at in horror.

Aden ran over to Kai's side, whispering words I couldn't hear. Aden nodded and moved to hold Ylva down, harder and more painfully.

"Get your filthy paws off my mate!" Raiden growled. "I'll kill you."

"Alpha! He needs to hold her down otherwise she dies!" Kai shouted. He only received a growled in response.

Aden pushed Ylva against the ground, struggling against her fighting body. He ended up laying right over her, pinning her down. Aden hissed out as Ylva's fist caught him on the jaw, a satisfying whimper left him.

"That's my girl." I whisper.

Kai looked over her arm, looking for the main vein. Once her found it, he slammed the needle into her, Ylva's body cringed on impact and she let out a cry of agony before her body relaxed and she stopped fighting. Her laboured breathing was the only thing telling me she was alive.

Kai and Aden quickly moved out the way when the sound of bones snapping and fur erupting came to hear. Ylva's beautiful blue wolf laid on the ground, whimpering from the pain. I shifted seconds after, growling at everyone. They all backed away, head bowed. I ran over to Ylva's body, whining when I still saw the cuts and bruises. I wrapped myself around her small figure and rested my head carefully on her neck.