Thirty Five • You Can Never Say No to an Alpha✔️

Chapter Thirty Five
———

Ryker

I stormed through the pack house straight into the cells. That bitch has done enough damage and she was going to die. She harmed my sister in the worse way and she made my mate unhappy. She knows something we don't and I'm going to find out what!

I shoved past some guards before making my way to her cell. Shaggy brown hair was matted around her face and her eyes were surrounded with dark circles. She stared up at me, smirking. But that gesture soon disappeared when she saw my pitch black orbs, "Well, well,well. She left?" The pathetic smirk reappeared on her scrawny face. But this time it wasn't lustful; it was evil.

"What do you know?" I snapped, leading her to flinching.

"Know about what?" She asked, trying to play coy. Katie was far from innocent. She was the only outsider and she does have something to do with it. Alaric's can sense when people are lying.

"You're the only outsider in this pack! Where the fuck is YLVA!" I shouted, using my Alpha tone. Katie is still a member of this pack. She signed to the terms, I can still yell and make her submit.

"Oh, the joys." She sarcastically replied, slumping against the wall behind her, "It was all a trap, you know."

I growled, Raiden coming full out. He stalked towards her, making her crawl back into the corner. Perfect for me. Bad move for her.

"TELL ME WERE MY MATE IS!" Raiden snarled.

"It was my job. I have always been a rouge. It was a trap. One of our elders had a vision of your mate, telling us that she came here." She smirked again, looking up at me.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. My fists were tightly balled and my chest rose rapidly due to my anger.

"Our elders had a vision. When Blake heard about it, he thought it was a great time to get back at you!" She snarled.

"Where's. My. Mate?" Raiden demanded.

"I don't know."

Liar. I can tell. Her heart beat increased and she avoided eye contact, "Katie," I spat her name, "Tell me where she is. NOW!"

"No!"

Raiden snarled and gripped her neck, "TELL ME THE FUCK WHERE YLVA IS!" he yelled at her pathetic face.

"N-No! You can't make me!" She choked out, gripping my top, trying to make me stop.

"Oh, really?" Raiden smirked and I looked away as soon as he slashed her with his claws. She cried out and gripped her stomach.

"I-Is that the best you've g-got?" She wheezed.

I tightened the grip, "Tell me. You've got five seconds."

"I-I will never-"

"Five."

"You c-can't-"

"Four."

"Never will I-"

"Three."

"But-"

"Two."

"N-No, wait I-!"

"One." I clutched her neck tighter.

"O-Okay, okay!" She cried in defeat.

I dropped her to the ground, making her shiver in fear, "SPEAK." Katie flinched at my Alpha tone, making her crawl back.

"B-Blake's going to kill her!" She whimpered, tears streaming down her face as she rubbed her red neck.