Twelve • Y is for Ylva is Not What She Appears to Be✔️

Chapter Twelve
———

Ylva

Today was the day Nathaniel, Sunbrooke, Faith and Aden were coming to visit. It was just gone 10 o'clock and I had over heard Ryker notifying his patrollers to let them through the boarder, so they should be here in about thirty minutes. And I... was still in bed!

"Hey, baby." I heard Ryker whisper, laying over me. "Come on, wake up."

I peeked open an eye to see Ryker's green orbs staring down at me. I quickly shut my eye tightly before a grin spread across my face, "I saw that." I could feel him smirk. "Come on, your family are gonna be here in a minute."

I sighed out, trying to pretend I was asleep. A squeal suddenly left my lips and I burst out in fits of laughter as two hands clamped down on my sides and tickled me, "So, you are awake!" he smirked and raised an eyebrow playfully, "And ticklish!" He continued to tickle me.

"S-stop! R-Ryker! Please." I begged.

"Fine. Only cause you begged." He laughed and stopped my next comment by stealing a kiss of my lips.

Pulling him in closer, I grabbed his hair, a groan to leaving him. Our lips moved in sync and moulded together perfectly. I pushed him away breathlessly and smirked up at him. Ryker pouted, "Payback, huh?"

"Paybacks a bitch." I grinned.

"Come on, get ready. Otherwise I'll make sure you stay in that bed." he winked before leaving me with wide eyes. Misty and Lucine purred at the thoughts. Gross.

But the warmth of his body leaving soon made Lucine and Misty whine. What a shame! I mentally laughed and wandered to the walk-in walldrope. I wandered over to the girls side, that happened to be filled by Gracie and Maisy, and pulled out a t-shirt and some shorts, nicking one of Ryker's jumper that I loved. Mainly so I was always surrounded by his scent and it made me feel safe.

I was combing my hair when I smelt my family nearby. Tears welled and a rush happiness came over me. I raced down the stairs, following their scent until I saw them.

"Ylva!" I heard Faith call, crushing me into a hug.

"Faith!" I exclaimed, hugging her back. We stayed like this for a few more seconds before we pulled away.

"I was so worried about you!" She looked into my eyes, her own had tears in them.

"I know. I'm sorry." I wrapped her in another hug before going to my aunt.

"Sunbrooke!" I smiled. She clasped me close. Her hug was almost like my mothers, but my mum's was softer and her scent made me feel more safe. But that doesn't matter now, this is my family. Sunbrooke has always made me feel protected in the house and around the pack.

"Oh, Ylva! Where have you been? I was terrified something had happened to you." she mumbled, kissing my forehead.

"What's up, man?" Aden interrupted.

I grinned, "The sky?"

"I think you mean David Guetta!" He responded with a laugh.

I gave him an 'are you serious' look and he just shrugged. Fist bumping him, we pulled each other into a bear hug. There was a slight growl behind me and I jumped to see Ryker standing there, his fists balled.

I rolled my eyes at him, "Oh relax, he's my cousin!" I touched his arm, immediately calming him.

"Someone's got possessive issues." I heard Aden mutter, causing me to snicker.