Twenty Eight • You Can Be the Fifth Wheeler✔️

Chapter Twenty Eight
———

Ylva

I had showered, dried and styled my hair, brushed my teeth and got changed all within the next half hour. Misty and Lucine where oddly excited, which left me with the nerves - I'd never been on a date before. Dressing in a light blue t-shirt and shorts, I rushed downstairs and to meet my mate.

Ryker looked hot. I know, I should be mad at him but the mate bond only pulled me closer to him - Misty and Lucine were not helping in the matter. He was dressed in a blue check-shirt and black genes. When he saw me, his typical smirk drew on his lips and he pulled me into a deep kiss. It felt right.

"So... what are we doing today?" I asked, looking at his forest green orbs.

"Well, during the day, we are going to an amusement park." He answered.

"And the evening?"

Ralph grinned, tapping his nose, "That's a secret."

He kissed my lips again, pulling me impossibly closer, "Guys! Get a room!" Someone interrupted.

I looked to see Maisy, Aden, Gracie, Reece and Clyde by the door. Maisy was wearing a crop top with skinny jeans and sandles, Gracie was wearing a long sleeve top that reached her thighs with leggings, and all the guys were wearing something similar to Ralph, only with red and green shirts and denim jeans.

"I could say the same to you." replied Ryker, with a smirk on his face. I saw Maisy blush deeply and Aden grinned back, pulling Maisy closer. As Aden reached down and pecked her on the lips, some of her hair flew back. There was a red mark on her neck. He marked her?

"Hey, look. Maisy got a wolf hickey!" I chuckled. Maisy looked at me weirdly before I gestured to my neck.

"OH, right, yeah." she replied awkwardly.

"So, what are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"It's your birthday, duh, we are coming with you!" Gracie laughed.

"Oh, okay, cool!" I smiled, before turning to my brother, "Happy birthday, bro!"

Clyde chuckled before glancing around, "I've just realised I'm the only one here without a mate." He coughed.

"That's alright," Aden snickered, "You can be the fifth wheeler."

Everyone laughed lightly before I asked, "So, if we are all going, what car are we taking?"

"We're taking the van." answered Ryker.

Clyde's orbs widened, "You guys have a van as well?" We walked to the other side of the garage. On the end was a shiny, black van, pretty much like-

"You have a car like Mr T?" Clyde exclaimed. He ran over to it, gliding his hand over the paintwork.

"You watched that movie too?" Reece grinned.

"Mr T?" Asked Maisy.

"Oh my God! You've never watched the A Team?" I replied, shocked.

"OH, yeah! That one. Of course I have! I guess it does kind of look like it, huh?" We all slipped into the 7-seater; me in the passenger seat, Gracie and Reece in the middle, Clyde, Maisy and Aden in the back and Ryker driving.

It didn't take long to get there, when we did, it was buzzing with people. There were multiple roller coasters high above all the rides, along with a log flume, mini games and a whole load of others.