Thirty Nine • Blake, Blake, Cut Off His Head and Put it On a Cake✔️

Chapter Thirty Nine
------

Ylva

"Okay, got it?" I asked, pointing at the dust on the floor scuffed up with trashy plans. Rialy nodded and grinned. We've been here for what seems like months and it's only been five days. Little food and harsh treatment meant that we were weak and scrawny. Blake and the twins come and mess with us mostly every day, but today they've yet to come... I wonder what's up.

Misty has been dying inside. Being away from her mate is killing her. Lucine can't reach Ryker or Raiden to help her; we are either too far away or that shit they've been injecting in us is blocking them.

Rialy told me more about herself. No one gave a fuck about her. Apparently she was blamed for the death of her mother when her father held the gun. I promised her I'd be there for her, I'm not leaving here without Rialy. Misty and Lucine have already taken an interest in her, and whether it's just instincts or the I'm a Luna, I feel protective of her.

Pain suddenly shot up my legs and I cried out. Whimpering, I looked to see a massive bruise forming on my thigh. My breathing hitched; is it Ryker? Lucine tried again and again, trying to connect to him. But... nothing.

"Ylva?!" Rialy called, crawling over weakly.

"I-I'm fine." I whispered hoarsely, biting my bottom lip from screaming. Rialy gasped and removed my hand from the black bruise.

"Ylva. Misty... she's dying." Rialy whispered as her eyes widened in horror.

'Misty... MISTY?!' I yelled.

'I-I'm h-here.' she choked, wobbling to her paws.

'No, Misty. Lay back down. Sleep. It will help!' Lucine ordered. Misty flopped down tiredly and I stared at my vampire. Her eyes were dark, a sign if sadness as she stroked Misty's fur.

'Please, Mist. Hold on.' I begged, leaving her to sleep.

"S-She's fine... for the minute." I reassured Rialy. She exhaled her breath and kept her eyes trained to the ground.

I wobbled to my knees and stumbled over to the dented wall where I had been getting my anger out. Every time I saw Rialy hurt, I almost had a blackout. But I need to try and stay calm, especially in these dire situations. So, I've taken to punching a concrete wall. I know, sounds childish, but it helps. I've lost count the amount of times I've either broken a bone or sprained my wrist, Lucine trying to fix me. I've apologized countless times, but the vampire understands.

Clenching my fists, I growled. I saw Blake's face appear on the wall, laughing at us, showing his yellow sharp teeth. I snarled before punching the brick wall, hitting his pathetic face. I continued relentlessly, tears streaming down my face at the pain in my hands. But I didn't stop. I only paused when my arm when straight into the wall, a crack crawling it's way up the cement. I glanced back at Rialy, whose eyes widened in surprise. She pointed to the wall and I nodded.

I thought of my parents. I thought about my brother who had to stay away from me just to protect me. I thought of my mate, my Amista, Reece and Gracie. Those who have to put their life in danger for me. Because that fuck head took me, stole me from them and my home.

I vowed to do anything to kill him. I'll rip his flesh out and crush his heart in my own hands. After that thought, Lucine began begging me to calm down but I couldn't. I wanted his blood. I wanted to kill everyone who hurt the people I love, who put them through so much pain. I growled at him again, digging my class through the fabric. I felt my orbs turn black, and anger flood through me.

"I hate you!" I screamed, tears forming in my eyes.

I continued hit the concrete, dark black and purple bruises printing on my knuckles. But nothing could compare to what I felt. Misty was dying inside me, a piece of me forcefully being ripped away. All I wanted was to be happy. I want Rialy to be happy and find her mate.

"IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK?" I cried angrily, dropping to my knees. I sobbed on the floor, covering my face from everyone. Rialy remained quiet and we heard shuffling in the corridor of the cells. I didn't move, only listened.

"I think it's working."

"It better be."

"Do you think Blake will be happy?"

"Probably, he wants her to be this."

"Yeah, to turn her. Change her."

"Let's go tell him."

And then the footsteps descended. I looked to Rialy who nodded, telling me she heard in to. What did they mean, change me? No one could, or would, change me. I am who I am, and will always be.

'Cause I'm only human,' I whispered, leaning back against the wall, 'and I bleed when I fall down, I'm only human. And I crash and I break down.'

'Your words in my head, knives in my heart.
You build me up and then I fall apart, cause I'm only human.'

'I can turn it on. Be a good machine.
I can hold of world's if that's what you need.
Be your everything.'

When everything seems to go wrong, I turn to singing. It's the only way I can express how I feel without verbally saying it. I felt a few more tears flow before I was knocked out of my trance. Clapping was heard and a snarled laugh laced in our ears. I growled and shot up at the scent, my fists clenched.

"Blake." I hissed his name like it was poison. It was to me. I couldn't take much more of being nice to him. His pathetic words and scratchy voice sounded like dragging chalk across a blackboard.

"Why on earth are you singing such a song? You're not even human, she-wolf." he laughed until he couldn't breathe.

Oh, how lovely it would feel if I was the one not making him draw breathe, I smirked at that thought before coming back to reality when a whip echoed around me.

"I would advise against that. You've no idea who you're messing with." The senior vampire snarled, throwing the whip to the side.

"Maybe not, but I know what I'd do to you." I snapped, walking over to stand in front of Rialy, mumbling, "Blake, Blake, cut off his head and put it on a cake."

"Disgusting cake." Rialy muttered.

At once, Blake was in front of me, glaring down at me with his piercing yellow eyes, "You call me Alpha Blake, mutt!" he snarled, making his point very clear.

"Yes, sir!" I say sarcastically, in which, I received punch around the jaw. I groaned in agony, stumbling backwards.

"Pain is for weaklings!" Blake hissed.

"No, pain is for people who have been strong for too long!" I snapped back. I glared at his eyes. They suddenly shifted red and stared back at me. No matter what I  do, I couldn't  take my eyes away, like I was in some sort of uncontrollable trance.

"Pain is for weaklings." Blake repeated, but got my full attention this time. I swallowed thickly as something deep inside snapped. No pain. No fear. No...

Nothing...