Nine • The Good, The Bad and the Okay I Guess✔️

Chapter Nine
———

Ylva

I was quick to run out the back door. Sprinting towards the trees, I allowed Misty control before shifting into my wolf. I had to shift, my wolf was roaring to be let out. She raced off into the mists of the early morning, listening to the birds tweet at the crack of dawn.

I've been here a week. A whole damn week. I've made a few friends, and one that is most important.

I wandered through the halls of the empty house. Everyone either was out training, patrolling or hunting. I entered door after door, just trying to find a flipping bathroom! I ended up walking into some couple's room and trust me - I did not need to see that!

I was suddenly knocked down, my head hitting the wall beside me.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to!" A soft female voice whimpered.

I looked up and saw a ginger haired coloured girl, tears pouring from her forest green eyes.

"It's okay... Are you okay?" I asked, jumping up and pulling her up with me.

"Y-Yes, I am." she tried to firmly say, but her voice was wobbly and delicate.

"No, you're not."

She looked at me, "Luna?" She asked.

"No, I am not a Luna. Please, call me Ylva." I said, pulling her towards the stairs and into the kitchen.

"But your Alpha Ryker's mate, right?" The redhead asked.

"Yes, but-"

"No it's okay, I understand - you do not trust him yet." she smiled.

"Very observant." I gawked at her. "How did you...?"

"My mum went through the same thing as you."

"Oh." I answered. Misty was yelling 'Amista, Amista'... each wolf has a person whose their best friend. Its a bit like their mate but you don't love them like that. They can feel some of your pain and you can always trust them with anything. They can either be your greatest ally or your worst enemy.

"Amista?" She asked.

"Yeah, seems like it." I smiled. Her green eyes lit up and I chuckled, there are so many weird worded things for werewolves.

"What's your name?"

"Maisy." she brought me into a hug.

She never told me why she was crying, but I'll find it out soon. Yeah, she was my Amista. Maisy was a small Dania wolf. A Dania is a werewolf whose position in the pack is just above an Omega.

'Hello!' I froze, looking around wearily at the voice that cracked through my head.

'Misty?' I called, freaking out slightly.

'Hey! We have a new friend!' She smirked.

'What?' I am beyond confused.