Forty Seven • I Have a Pet Demon - You Know, From Hell✔️

Chapter Forty Seven
------

Ylva

I was stood on a balcony, looking up at the night sky. It was half past nine. I couldn't feel anything. No emotions, no pain. My mind was on high alert, Misty and Lucine were pacing back and forward, scared that the demon inside would hurt our mate.

'Please just stop. You don't need to do this!' I told the demon. She had been ignoring us. Nothing can stop her from killing everything except Ryker biting back down on his mark again. Which could kill us.

'NO! I must obey my master!' The demon hissed. 'Only if I am stopped, will I leave.'

I cried in the back of my mind, but in truth, I was boiling with anger. She lays one finger on my mate, I will kill her, even if it means killing myself. Rialy was in the corner in chains, watching me. Her partially dark orbs stared at me in fear.

"They're almost here, flower" Blake spoke, wrapping his arms around my waist. It was a touch I hated and one I jerked away to but the demon inside allowed this. The arms didn't mould with my body and the touch was cold, nothing like Ryker's warm embrace.

'Give me to fucking control!' I yelled.

'No!' She screamed. The demon was like another me. A human. My hair was no longer fully blonde, but where the demon had been in control, the ends were turning brown. My eyes were no longer violet but pitch black - no white, no purple, all black.

Using Misty and Lucine's help, I shoved her to the back of my mind. We forced her back into the edge, as far as possible. I smirked at her as she hissed. I gained my control back and ripped myself from Blake's hold. He wasn't expecting it, so I flung my arm back and pummelled it forward, smashing it against his face. Blake stumbled back, gripping his jaw. I kicked up my knee, colliding it with his crotch, then elbowed him in the face. Blake groaned before falling unconscious as his body ran into the wall. I grinned darkly before running over to Rialy.

"Oh my God! Rialy, I'm so sorry!" I said, grabbing the keys and unlocking the chains.

"It's fine, the demon was in control." Rialy said, pulling me into a hug, "Where is it now?"

"Misty as Lucine have forced her back as far as she can go but it won't be for long. We need to get out of here now!" I said, checking in with my other sides.

'She's coming loose. Hurry, get out, it will hold her back for longer without Blake!' Misty shouted, I could here the struggle in her voice.

"Come on, she's breaking through!" I said, running out the room with Rialy on my tail. We sprinted through the halls.

"Hey! You two! Stop!" Someone yelled. I spun around and saw a guard running towards us. I growled at him, a look of fear and panic flashed in his eyes, but was quickly replaced with anger. He charged towards us, his dagger raised. I snarled at him, flinging my fist towards him. I whacked him in the nose, just as he caught me with the silver blade. Growling out in pain, I gripped his head and snapped his neck. I threw his lifeless body into a cupboard before grabbing Rialy's hand again.

"Alert! Alert! Look out for two teenage girls. They are escaping!" A voice echoed through the speakers. The hallway was suddenly filled with, what seemed like, millions of guards, all with their own silver blades.

"Fuck." I whispered harshly. I immediately shifted, followed closely by Rialy. Her wolf was a shimmering blonde with black and purple stripes. Wow - that's cool.

I growled at the men as they formed a circle around us, covering my territory. I lunged forward, tackling over a young boy with a crippled face. He looked no older than sixteen, but he was still the enemy. I latched onto his arm, ripping it from his body like it was nothing. He screamed in agony but still managed to drag the blade over my back. I whimpered out before slashing my claws into his chest and gripping his heart, tearing it from its archeries. The boy shrink back and fell lifelessly to the ground.

I glanced over and saw Rialy being pinned down. An older man was above her, ready to take the final kill. Hell no way was that happening! I shot over, gripping his head between my teeth and popping it off like a cork. Rialy managed to free herself from the clutches of the killers and was tackling and killing again.

I looked forward. Three or four men came closer, trying to pin me in the corner. Fuck this. I leapt in the air, pouncing on my prey. His muffled scream penetrated the air before gasping and groaning was heard. I had claws through his skin, digging deeper, all the way towards his back. A silver blade was stabbed into my thigh, making me cringe. I whined loudly, grabbing the attention of Rialy.

'Ylva!' She cried through the link.

'I'm fine.' I gritted my teeth, glaring at the guard who stabbed me. He looked fearfully into my orbs, as they transformed to black. All I saw was red. I wanted blood, their blood. I snapped forward, watching as he stumbled back until he trapped himself. Fool. He yelled out loudly on impact, before my teeth clamped down on his leg. He tried to shake me off, but I shook my head, making him fly around until his leg detached. He cried out, before his eyes became lifeless and his body went limp. I shifted back, panting heavily.

'Ylva, calm down!' I heard Rialy yell through the link. I sprinted over to her, knocking off the three bulky men that were over her. They flew across the room, and a satisfying crack was heard from each of them.

'Snap, crackle and pop!' I snickered to Rialy. I saw her eyes flicker black and darker. She could see red too. Rialy smirked at me and walked over to them. I picked up a non-silver blade that was laying on the floor and stalked closer. I stabbed one of the men in the heart, watching his orbs die slowly. I felt my eyes flicker. Nothing but evilness and revenge was running through me.

We continued this until they finished their slow painful death. Rialy and I looked at each other, grinning happily but darkly. Never had I felt so much venom run through me. What's worse, Lucine was no longer warning me of anything - she let it happen. We ran towards the back doors and barged through. I ran straight into a wall, falling down with a thud. Tingles shot through me on impact.

Wait a second.

I looked up to see the person I had been longing to see, "Ryker?"