Forty Two • She Knocked Me Out!✔️

Chapter Forty Two
------

Ryker

"Okay! Does everyone understand?" I yelled, looking at over fifty faces. They all replied with a confident, 'Yes Alpha', "I will quickly go over the main parts" I walked over to a map.

"Team Psoriasis, you will first go in, distracting the wolves. Kill them. Even if they beg, remember, they work for Blake." A few members growled, "Myself and a few others will go in. Team Guard, you will be standing watch and if I need you, I will call you. If you see Blake or anyone else, contact me that very second."

"Team Back-Up, you will stay in the trees. Do not draw attention to yourselves. Alpha Franklin will arrive with us on scene with a group of his troops. Each team he has will be split up, tell them what they must do then continue. Protect every pack member you can. If you are to die, you die fighting. You die making me and your families proud."

'We are leaving now.'  I got an announce from Franklin.

'On the way, please split up your troop into three or four teams. One team is guard, one Back-Up and another fighting Psoriasis wolves.' I ordered.

'Very well. I'll meet you halfway. Permission to enter your territory?'

'Permission granted, see you soon.' I closed the link and focused on my main leaders. I saw three wolves come out from the trees, Theo, Deco, Eden. I ran over to them with Alaric speed.

"What do you have?" They shifted back into human form, panting before they spoke to me. They looked angry, upset almost. My stomach clenched.

"They must have an elder who can see the future because yesterday their patrollers went up by twice as much." Diego stated.

"More guards are around the main area of entrance" Eden sighed, running a hand through her brown hair.

"Well what do you suggest we do? That's the only way Franklin and I knows in." I growled.

Eden bowed her head, "We have found a back entrance - where they bring in food because only Blake and his men stay in the building, not the whole tribe."

"Good. How many people guard?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"We have pinpointed around five. On lunch break, at twelve forty, they break off and don't guard for ten minutes. That's the best time to go in. But not to attack fully." Theo massaged his head, as if it gave him a headache.

"What do you mean?"

"We may have to be there for a day at the least. If you and whomever is going in with you, go in at their lunch and hide out, the rest should stay in the trees. The guards outside slowly descend from nine o'clock onwards so around ten pm should be good to start attacking." Theo explained.

I growled again and punched the nearest tree. I can't wait that long to get my mate! I felt a sharp pain lodged into my thigh. I groaned in agony, knowing Ylva was getting hurt again.

"They're hurting her again!" I yelled, "I can't fucking wait that long!"

"I'm sorry, Alpha. It's the way Blake has laid everything out. He knows our next move before we do." Eden bowed, sighing.

"We know you want Luna back, we do to. It's hurting us when it hurts you." Diego added.

I needed my Luna back, my mate back, my baby girl back. Nothing's going to stop me from getting what I want. I nodded at them, "Get some rest, see your mates. You need it, you deserve it. Thank you." I told them.

"Our pleasure, Alpha. It's our job and thank you!" Theo said before racing away, probably to see his mate for heading out again.

I walked into the pack house; everyone was weary and quiet. Nobody seemed to be having as much fun with their Luna gone. I walked up to my room. The scent of Ylva has completely disappeared from the room, the house. Nothing to calm me down, nothing to get me through. There was a small knock on the door before Maisy appeared.

Her stance was small and she had red, puffy eyes and messy hair - she had not been great. Maisy had obviously felt some of Ylva's pain too because of the Amista connection, but she felt lost and alone, even with Aden there. Maisy's eyes pooled again and tears dribbled when she looked at the empty spot next to me.

I sighed and walked over to her, pulling my sister into a hug, "I will bring her back." I promised, my own eyes stinging. Maisy sobs filled the silent room, sending Aden over. He sighed, looking down when he saw his mate crying.

'She's not taking this well.'  Aden said through the link, swallowing. I knew that he was trying to make sure Maisy was okay, but I knew it affected him a lot as well. He and Ylva were like siblings.

'I know. I will bring Ylva back, I mean it.' I said, looking a Aden.

'I know you will, that's why your perfect for her.'

'What do you mean?' I asked, tilting my head.

Aden sighed again lightly, 'She's never really had anyone around to protect like you. Sure, she had us but she usually did everything herself.'

I tilted my head more, showing him I understood a little but not the last part. Aden rolled his eyes and chuckled to himself, 'She used to fight boys when she was younger, myself included. I told her that she was a tomboy and never really a girl. She knocked me out!'

I laughed out loud, causing Maisy to look at me strangely, "What where you two mind linking about?" She asked, pulling away and hugging Aden instead.

"Aden told me that Ylva once knocked him out" I laughed so more. My baby girl knocking out him? Could be true. I smiled but that was short lived and replaced with more pain. I gasped loudly, dropping to my knees and clutching my stomach.

"Y-Ylva!" Maisy whimpered, gripping to Aden's arm so tightly that blood seeped through his white shirt.

"Ylva!" I hissed weakly, inhaling a deep breath to calm the sudden ache. It felt like someone had clawed four lines across my stomach, slowly and painfully.

"W-We need to get her quick!" Maisy cried, leaning heavily in Aden's arms.

The pain slowly subsided and I stood weakly. I glared into Aden's eyes, "I'm getting Ylva back. NOW!" I stormed through the house, meeting everyone outside.

"WE LEAVE NOW!" I shouted, immediately shifting into my large silver wolf. Everyone followed, their small brown, grey, black, ginger, blonde, chocolate, orban, white wolves bowing in front before following behind me.

'Ylva, if you can hear me. I'm coming to get you.' I tried the link. I knew she would never be able to answer me; she was in pain. Someone was blocking her from speaking or connecting me. Then Raiden jumped for joy and howled happily. But that was immediately replaced with fear and anger at the sound and tone if her voice.

'R-Ryker...'