Thirty Four • Important Information: He's Not Happy✔️

Chapter Thirty Four
———

Ryker

I slammed my fist on the desk, growling in annoyance and the pen that was brutally murdered under my hand pinged across the room. Anger boiled in me with the fact that Blake was after Ylva.

Blake was the shit bag that killed my sister. He watched me weaken and plead as he ripped her to shreds. To nothing. I have been looking for him all my life and every time I come close to him, he always manages to slip away.

"What's up with you?" Reece asked, knowing he was on thin ice with my anger. He stepped into the room and leaned against the furtherest wall, watching me as I threw quick punches at the wall beside me.

"Blake." I snarled, smashing a large hole in the wall.

Reece was suddenly up and walking over to me, sitting in the guest chair. I saw a piece of paper that was scrunched up in his hand but before I could ask what it was, Reece beat me with another question.

"What has he done now?" His eyes flickered black, nearly as angry as me. He knew everything after all - he was my closest friend.

"He's after Ylva!" I snapped, throwing another fist at the dented wall.

Reece was silent.

Nothing's going to happen to Ylva. I meant what I said when I told her I would protect her. She was important to not only me, but our pack as well; she was their Luna. Anyone who hurts he will perish, even if I have to sacrifice myself.

There was a harsh knock on the door, before Clyde stumbled in, growling and gasping, grabbing his head as if he was in pain. He looked up to me and he growled again before falling into his knees.

"A-Alpha!" He choked. I heard pain laced in his voice. Tears were coming from his eyes and he struggled to speak, "It's Y-Ylva!"

"What about Ylva?" I questioned, my wolf at bay. When it comes to my wolf, anyone who hurts Ylva was going to get a death wish. No one dared hurt her when we were around.

Clyde clawed at his chest, blood bleaching his white t-shirt. His eyes were growing blacker and blacker by the second, "B-Blake... Ylva she... kidnapped-" but he fainted on the floor, as if all the air had come out of him.

"Clyde? Clyde!" I yelled. I saw Reece tense, clutching the piece of paper. Then I realised what had happened; it's the same for my dad. Visions can sometimes take up too much of his energy, especially if they are powerful, and he can fall into unconsciousness or faint. My eyes widened at this finding.

"He's had a vision."

Reece looked at me, his eyes full of horror, "But... but how?" He asked, carefully picking up Clyde to place him more comfortably on the sofa to the side.

"Clyde's a Lycus vampire. Vampires are often prone visions. It's similar to my Dad. When he has strong visions, it can take up a lot of their energy and cause them to pas out." I ran my hand through my hair and over my face, rubbing the stubble.

'The only person who will know anything is that BITCH!' My wolf snarled, aching to rip her to shreds.

'How do you know?'

'I've traced and read her mind link. She's been contacting an unknown personnel for over two months.' Raiden snapped, his words laced with fear and anger, 'And they aren't from the pack or any close by.'

I balled my fists and the desk came crashing to the ground. I growled angrily, boiling rage filling my body, "Uh...Ryker?" Reece mumbled. I could see the dread and fear in his eyes. He wanted to leave the room and not be here. He knew that when I became angry, almost anything in sight was demolished or killed. But no - I wouldn't kill my Beta or my Luna's brother.

"What?" I snapped making him flinch.

"Uh...um, Ylva told me to give this to you." he swallowed, handing over the piece of paper that was folded in his hand.

"What is it?" I asked, snatching it from his grasp.

"Read it, I'll take Clyde to the doctor." He answered, hauling Clyde's arm over one of his shoulders and dragging him out the room. Anything to get out of the current situation.

The way Reece spoke made me not want to read the letter. I sensed something powerful about this paper and something was stopping me from wanting to read it. But no. It's from Ylva. I have to read it no matter what it is. I opened it.

'Ryker,

I'm sorry. I know you're going to hate me for doing this, but Blake has spoken to me again. He told me to meet him. It was either that or war.
I know you don't like him, I don't either, but if it prevents war between werewolves and vampires, I will protect our pack.

Please don't worry, I will be fine. I have had plenty of training. I'm sorry again, but I will be back. I will promise you that much. Thank you for a wonderful night.

Love, Ylva'

I snarled. Why would she meet him? The pack would go to war because Ylva is their Luna. And she told me not to worry? Well, hell! Of course I'm going to fucking worry! I know, she thinks she's doing a good thing, protecting her pack, but Blake is dangerous! She needs to stay away from him.

'Ylva!' I hissed through the link. But Ylva had blocked me. Typical. I could only feel what she felt and if she got hurt I would feel that too.

'No! My mate!' Raiden whimpered, 'You have to go after her! Now!'

'What if she needs to see him, like she said. Maybe we need to trust our mate. She's been trained to the highest of standards - we've seen that much.'

'No! Blake will hurt her! He will steal her from me! From us! Go get our mate!' He snapped

'Ylva, Misty and Lucine need time. Maybe she's right this time?' I suggested.

'Fine! But if it's over a day, I swear I'm going to take control and find her myself!' He threatened.

'Deal. If it's over a day, I will go looking for her. But she shouldn't be that long!' I ran my hands through my dark spiky hair.

'Good... Now we have a bitch to deal with!' He snarled, pushing me to go down to the cells.

'Yeah and I'm gonna rip her to shreds!' I growled lowly.

I burst through the office door and sprinted to the dungeons. Katie would tell me, otherwise she's going to regret ever coming near this pack.