4. Drama

Hi guys..

Welcome back!

Please comment your thought about the story, i really want to know.

Hope you're enjoy this one

-----

Back to 2012

(Kristen P.O.V)

Kristen Stewart Cheating on her Boyfriend

Poor Robert!! Kristen choose a family man instead of him.

There's no more Robsten

Robsten is Over

K-Stew Cheating Scandal Ruin Everything

The news is everywhere. Everywhere around the world. I'm sick for all of this. The news, the media, and paparazzi are getting crazy and uncontrolled. I sat down and laying my head on the couch. Rob is standing in front the window. he's staring to nowhere. It's so cold between us. Since the news is spreading up. He's kept the distance from me. We even sleep in the different room. He said he need time. I tried to understand him, but it's almost a week. I cant keep it up so i decided to talk with him today.

I don't know what would happen, are we gonna be OK, or everything is gonna be worsen. We haven't talk each other even tough i always try to warm up the situation, the ice wall in his heart is big enough for me to melt. It's been an hour we're in the living room. But none of us want to speak.

"I'm Sorry" i finally made it. i said it. Sorry. It's the only word that i can say to express my feeling right now. "I'm sorry for ruining everything between us. I'm sorry to broke up your trust. I'm sorry for making this situation even harder than before. I'm sorry because i'm not good enough for you" i keep saying but there's no response from him. "I've made a mistake, a huge mistake and i'm really sorry Rob, I can accept it if you wanna leave me now" He's turning his head when he heard i said it. "So it just it is? you thought me leaving you can fix everything? by me leaving you gonna be good for us? Come on Kristen, you know it's not enough to make it clear" He's finally say something. Hearing her voice is suddenly made my heart beating. Like the first time and it will always be.

"I know Rob, I'm so stupid. I'm so stupid because i kissed him. I kissed a man whose already have a family. I kissed a man while i'm still your girlfriend. I'm stupid because i hurt my british boy. I'm stupid because i've done it. and I'm sorry" "I know you are" he said. "I know you're sorry for me Kris. You don't have to said it all over again" I lift my head up to look at him. He's keep standing near the window but he's now looking at me too. Our eyes met and we froze for a moment until he finally looked down to the wooden floor in our living room. "I'm so fucking stupid Rob, But you have to trust me. Just once. It happened once Rob. It's all because.. because.. I'm being stupid at that time. I miss you and i can't control my self. I'm alone without you" I know it's a very bad timing to explained everything. But i have to. I have to tell the truth about everything. I'm not gonna lying anymore. Even he's gonna be leaving me after this. I think i'm ready, because this is a compensation for me.

"You missed me and you kiss him? interesting" He said it. It's getting worse. I know, i know he's gonna leave me. "Yeah, that's how stupid i'm. It make no sense but it happened. I know it's not gonna be a good ending for us. But if it has to be end. I'm not gonna ended it by lying to you. I'm ready for all of the consequences Rob" i sighed. "I always wonder how we're gonna end our relation ship kristen. Because I've never brave enough to think about it before. It's almost four years since we're together. We've share happiness, love, fight, laugh, sadness, almost everything. How could you.... How??! don't you think about me? i'm so depressed when i heard it. Why don't you called me when you miss me instead of kissing him Kristen??! Why??!!" he's yelling at me. I know he's angry and he's already hold himself for a week. It's all out now, from his mouth. I close my eyes. I can feel the tears are coming down trough my cheek. we're silent for a moment until he's finally walked out from our living room to his room. I stood up and followed him i grab his shoulder but he's not stopping.

I stood up in the door of his room, watching him pack his bag and all of his stuff that he could reach. I'm not gonna stop him, I know this is how we're gonna end this.

----

(Robert P.O.V)

I packed my bag with all of my stuff. I should go. I should go if i don't want to see her crying. Because if she's crying i know i cant hold my self to not calm her down. I know she's watching me but i'll pretend that i'm not. She's standing right there, Oh god. I really want to hug her and wipe her tears. How can i keep caring for her after what she's done to me. Why i cant ignore her. This is insane.

I know she's coming to me right now but i keep going on. Suddenly i can feel that her hands wrapped around my waist from the back. She's hugging me and sobbing like crazy. I keep packing up my bag and ignoring her. "Please Rob" she's finally say something. "Don't do this me" She's continuing her words. I lift up my body and turn towards her. Her head in my chest. She's keep sobbing with her arm still around my waist. I grab her arm and took it off from my waist. "Please Kristen. You said you're ready for this right?" I said. "Yes i know, im ready. but please don't leave this house by hating me. I want.. I... " She's stopping her words. I lift her face up to look at me and cupping her face. Those green eyes are full of tears. It's make me sick. "I'm not hating you. I just need time Kris. To think. I'm not gonna hate you" I don't know why i'm saying this. I can just say that i want to leave her, but why all of my words sounds too sweet for this moment. She's staring at me. If we're in good condition i can just kissed her at this time because of her eyes. Her eyes is like magnet to me. "don't look at me like that" i chuckled when i said it. "why?" she's asking. "You're gonna kill me with that look" i grinned. "Look.. i'll be need some time alone. Please don't take it serious Kris. I just need a space between us. To clear my mind. And i think you need it too" I finished my words. "Are we broke up now?" she asked again. "I don't know. I can't answer all your questions now. I've to leave now" I take my bag and kissed her forehead. I'm leaving her and i still kissed her forehead like everything is alright. I know i'm insane, i'm crazy, because of her.

I walked out from the room and i know she's not following me. I kept walking and not turning my head back, i kept holding my self to doing it. Are we really over? I still love her, but.. it's just not gonna be the same anymore. I started my car and drove away from her house. Maybe once i got out from her house it'll be hard for me to move on because her heart is stayed on mine. But i have no choice, I've to think about it.

-----

(Kristen P.O.V)

I heard his car started, and his leaving. I don't know if i cant met him again in a soon time or not. I know we're gonna meet again because we still have a schedule to promoting Breaking Dawn Part II in the October. But it'll take two months until that time. Can i kept my self for two months.

Two months not seeing him. It's crazy.

I'm laying my self on his bed. I sniffed the pillow. I still can smell him. He's smells good. I don't know why my tears is falling down again. I keep hugging his blanket to smells more of him. And i fall a sleep.

It's gonna be hard for me to keep the distance with him. I know