20. Little Treats

Kristen P.O.V

I roamed my hand on the other side of the bed to find his body around me. But when I cant found him around me, I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. I sat down on the bed and then slowly rubbed my eyes. He's not here. I turn my head and look up toward the watch on my bedside table. 7.30am. It's a little too early for him to get up, especially if he has nothing to do. After gathering up my energy i got up from the bed and walked out from our room. I walked from the hallway toward the stairs and slowly walked down. "rob??" i called him out and He's still nowhere to be seen around the living room.

I kept walking to the hallway toward the kitchen. He's probably making us a breakfast. But once i reached the kitches he's not there. "where are you?" i muttered to my self. I turn my self again and walked back to the living room. "where's your daddy buddy?" i talked to the dogs which lying on the floor but they look like dont care for what im saying. and then I opened the sliding door to our patio, walked out and rested my body on the fence. And a moment after, i could feel a familiar arms wrapped around my waist from behind.

a smile lifted up on my lips as i felt he's resting his head on my shoulder. I put my hands on the top of him and smoothly stroking it before i turn my self toward him. "Morning angel" he greeted me and he kiss my jawline then down to my neck. "morning" i mumbling. "whats make you get up so early?" i asked him and then i heard his chuckled. "what is it?" i aksed him again before he loosen up his arms from my waist and shook his head. "hiding something?" "no.." he smile sheepishly. "then why you act like this?" i said again. He smile again and looked down. "Rob.. can you please tell me whats going on??" i asked him once more. "Okay okay.. calm down you girl" he said smiling as he reached for my forearm. "come on, follow me" he said as he led me walked down the stairs toward the pool. I raised one of my eyebrow in confusion but i keep going on following him.

We keep walking toward the small table in the corner space near the pool. I could see from where we walked that the table was fill with food and look very well decorated but i keep holding my self from asking him. Once we arrived at the table, he pull out a chair and please me to sit down. "please..." he bow down and waving his hand. he's acting so cute. "whats with all of this? can you please explain?" i said to him once i've sat down. "good morning ms. stewart, you're now in the special breakfast program designed by mr. pattinson exclusive only for his fiancee" he explained like he's somebody else. I cant help but chuckling on his explanation. "this food all made by mr. pattinson with love all the way from his heart" i'm raising my eyebrow at him. "really?? mr. pattinson made all of this?? how come?" i asked him. "really ms. stewart" he said and i kept on raising my eyebrow on him disbelieve it. "well he asked someone to made it for him. but still, there's a love in it" he finally admitted. I chuckled again and shook my head.

He poured a glass of milk and take a slice of bread. He then placing a slice a cheese and other topping on the top of it just like the way i like it. "you know my taste so well. just like mr. pattinson does" i teased him. "really??" he act again. "yeah really" i smile to him. "well.. there you go. your favourite bread for breakfast is ready now" he presented it to me. "hmmm.. well thank you.. but.. i need a friend for breakfast. can you tell mr. pattinson to accompany me?" i aksed again playing him. "i'm afraid he cant. he's so busy" he said. "are you sure?? he'll always have time for me. hmmmhh..." i sighed in disappointment and looked down. "hey hey.. honey.. dont be sad okay? im just kidding" he suddenly get down in front of me and lifted up my face. "of course i'll always have time for you. here lets we eat breakfast together" he said again as he stroked my cheek.

"so.. mr. pattinson is available now?" i asked again. "yeah.. yeah of course" he said. "well.. please tell mr. pattinson that i'm just playing at him" i said and a little smile lifted on my face. He furrowing his eyebrow at me. "gotcha! i'm just kidding rob!" and i burst out laughing. "kristen!" he shouting as he tried to catch me but i quickly get up and run away. "hahaha... gotcha robert" im yelling at him as i run round the pool. He's running toward me trying to reach me. "you'd better give up now instead let me catching you by myself" he shouted treathened me. "just try then" i said to him as i laughed.

after seems like a while we running like a kids. I feel tired and breathed pantingly. I stopped and he suddenly catch me from behind. "i got you" he lift me up and spinning me. "okay okay, i give up" i said to him. "you.. bad gal. trying to playing on me??" he asked in a naughty way. "no.. im not. please get me down" i chuckled as i feel he brushing his lips on my shoulder. He then get me on the ground and turn my self facing him. "gimme one kiss" he said. "you never asked for that. whats wrong?" i asked him confusedly and he chuckled. "is there anything wrong to ask my fiancee for one kiss?" "of course not robert. but, you can just kiss me without asking me. cant you?" i said as i raised one of my hand stroking his cheek. "yeah.. i know. but.. can you just gimme the kiss?" he said again and after that i've already tip toeing and crushed my lips on him as he received it in pleasure.

"we forgot about the breakfast" he said after out lips parted and i chuckled. "you're distracting me. its your fault kris" i smile to him and so does he. "can we have the breakfast now?" i asked him. "sure love" he said as he pull my forearm. "rob wait" i said suddenly and he turn around. "what baby?". I silence for a moment before say "thank you.. for always being nice to me. and this.." i said to him as i point toward the table. "this is so sweet. you're too sweet robert. you even made me shame because i never did something like this to you" i said. He smile as he walked toward me and cupping both of my hands on him. "you dont have to do anything for me kris. just stay by my side is enough for me" he said. I leaned forward and kiss his lips one more time. "and beside, i love to spoil my beautiful girl" he added when i pull my lips from him. "clearly" i said again as the sound of my stomach start to become noisy. He raised one of his eyebrow at me. "we should take the breakfast now" he said as I nodded at him and then i walked following him from behind.

-------

the smiles on my face stays all day long, or probably everyday. i feel like the luckiest woman to have such a man like him. He always treat in such a different and cute way. He might notice the smile on my face all time during the breakfast before asking me. "you look so happy?" he said. i turn my gaze to him and nodded. I took a sip on my milk before answering him "yes i am" i said. "may i know the reason why?" he said again. "sure" i said as i get up from my chair and walked toward him. He give me space to sit on his lap. I sat down on his lap and circling my arms on his neck. "i fall in love again" i said. He's furrowing his thick eyebrow and curled up his lips. "kris. i swear if you said you fall in love with other man instead of me. I will..." he stopped his word before it finish. I raised my eyebrow "will what?" i asked him. "forget it. just go on with your stories" he said to me.

"i fall in love with this man. he's so sweet, loving, caring.." "who's he??" he cut my word and i chuckled. I move my gaze down and shook my head. "kristen jaymes stewart, i asked you. who's he??" he asked again but this time his voice a little bit cracked. i stiffled a giggle and give a peck on his lips. "who else?? the british man in front of me. who made me fall in love all over again with him" i said to him. His pouty face slowly dissapear and he blushed. "you made me worry kris.." "worry that i will say someone else?" "yes.." he said. "well... if i should fall in love with other man, his name would probably... hmm douglas or thomas.." i smile to him as he smile too. "well but, if his last name isn't pattinson, i will kill him anyway" he said. "no you can't" i shout at him. "because his name was robert douglas thomas pattinson" i finished my word. he looked at me in an awe and a smile sheepishly to me. "i love you..." he said to me "more..." i added before we both smile and our lips met.

hi guys!!!
im sorry for a very short chapter and took a long time for me before post this out. I kindly runned out of idea. I'll try my best for the next chapter. hope you like this cheesy story and thanks for stopping by.
x.o.x.o 😙