23. Him

Kristen POV

"Rob..." i called him as i sat down on the edge of the bed. He's popping out his head from the closet and walked out  towards me "what love?" he leaned on the knee in front of me with his eyes looking at me. I bite my bottom lips and rolling my eyes randomly entire our bedroom trying to avoid the eye contact with him. "I want to ask you something.." i said doubtfully. "just go ahead kris. why you're so nervous?" he squeezed my hand.

"hmm... well.. this is about.. our sexual activity" i stopped. "sexual activity?? what do you mean? do you mean about the quality of our sex life?" he's furrowing his eyebrow. "no.. of course not. its about.. okay, do you remember when we're doing.. it on the bathroom?" i try hard to looked in to his eyes.

"which one? i mean.. we're doing a lot in the bathroom" he chuckle. "i knew that. but i mean is the one after we've some dance. a month ago" i tried to bring back his memories. "hmm.. oh yeah.. why?? do you want to remake it?" he chuckle again. "rob.. its serious" im starting to get pissed. "alright  alright im sorry love. so what is it? why you bring this up?" he asked again but this time is more serious.

"okay... hmm.. so that night. i would like to know if... if that night.. you are wearing any condom, dont you?" i blurted out and he quickly lift up his face to me. "hmm.. to be frank with you. i actually didn't really remember it. but i guess yes. whats wrong love?" he said again.

I run my hand through my hair and shaking my legs "i'm.. i'm late" i said quickly. "late?? your period?" he asked again. "yeah.. im not really sure.. but.." i stopped and sighed a moment. Rob kept his gaze on me.

"but... i think im pregnant" i added doubtfully as i dive in my hand to my pocket and handed the pregnancy test to him.

His eyes widen and his mouth fell open for a moment. He took the pregnancy test and lift it up for a closer look. A look of disbelieve appear on his face and i can not describe hows he feel right now.

I wait in silence as i trying to comfort my self. Eventhough i knew that he's always wanted to have a baby and he love it. But this is none of his plan. None of our plan for now at least.

"its positive" he whispered and then chuckle. "i guess it is" i said and a smile appear on his face. "Kristen, we're going to have a baby?" he asked and lift up his face to look at me again. "i dont know. i think i should go to the doctor for sure" i said again.

"no.. you're not going to the doctor" he said quickly. i'm furrowing my eyebrows not understand what the meaning of his words. "but we're going to the doctor" he added as he lift up himself and pull my self into his embrace. "we're having a baby love. i cant believe it" he murmured on her neck.

I pull him a little to make a space. "you're not angry? or worried?" i asked. "me? angry? why? how could you think like that?" he chuckle. "i.. i dont know. maybe because this is none of our plan rob. not for nowdays maybe.." i said to him again.

"kristen are you crazy? its always been my plan with you. no matter when, i've been waiting for this moment to happen you know? why would i angry for it?" he brushing my hairs as i keep quite. "i love you" he said before placing a kiss on my lips.

i receive his kiss willingly as he pull me closer to him. a moment after, i parted our lips and looking into his eyes. "i have to make an appointment with the doctor then. maybe i can asked ruth to help me" i said to him. "yeah. that would be good. or do you want me to do it?" he said. "no.. its fine. i will call ruth. dont worry" i said again to him and he nodded at me.

---------------------

"Rob.. the appointment is tomorrow at 4pm, would you be ok with that?" i said to him as i laid my self beside him and snuggle closer to him. He wrapped his arms around my body and kiss my forehead. "im okay with that love. this is you and the little one right here that matter to me" he stroke his hand on my still flat belly. I feel happy and strange at the same time.

Suddenly it is not only my self that i should be responsible for. But, if its true, then.. there's also him inside me. Wait... him?? do i really expected that this is gonna be our little son? but that imagination just made me smile.

"why are you smiling love?" rob's voice just get me back from my daze. "hmm.. no.. its just, would he be okay inside me?" i said as i place my hand on my belly.

"he??" rob repeated my word. "im not sure.. its just me i guess" i blurted "of course my little son would be okay inside his great mommy" rob added and make me chuckle.

"well anyway.. i dont mind if its a boy or girl. as long as its our baby though" he said again with a wide grin on his face before pressing his lip on me and then rocking me to sleep in his arms.