17. Reconcile

(Kristen P.O.V)

We get back dressed properly and sat again on the seat like there's nothing just happened. There's a silent for a while before he started to speak. "kristen..." he called my name and I turn to look at him. "what?" I asked. "Marry me..." he said. "let's escape with me, to another place, leaving LA, leaving this kind of life, and start our family" he continued. My jaw dropped for what i heard. "We can live together, you and me and our kids. and there wouldn't be nobody that controlling our live" he said again without parting his eyes from mine. "wow.. are you proposing me right now?" i raised my eyebrows. "well.. i don't like to proposed you this way. but yes.. i'm proposing you right now" he said again.

"Hm.. Rob.. I.. I can't" i said. "Why kristen? i've tried to propose you for a million time and your answer is still no? It's so rude" he said and i couldn't help but laugh for his statement. "Im sorry then.. but it wouldn't be that easy Rob" "Then let's make it easy Kris" "No.. robert I can't" i said again. His face look disappointed and he turn away his face from mine. He looks so childish if he can't get what he want. I crooked a smile and grab one of his hand.

"Hey.. Robert look at me. Don't mad at me" "I don't want to. Let me take you home" he said. "Hey baby look at me" I said again but right now i'm turning his face to looked at me. He didn't arguing it but looked into my eyes. "Listen rob" "what again?" he asked. I crooked a smile "I hope you could understand, that.. i can't.. i can't wait any longer to get married with you and live together with you wherever you want" i smiled to him as i finished my words. He froze and his face look confused but surprised at the same time. he seems trying to find a word before finally speak. "are you serious?" he asked again. I put on a big smile on my face and lean forward to him and peck his lips "yes Mr. Pattinson. I'd love to marry you" i said as our lips parted.

He smiles and pull my body on his embrace. "Ah... thank you so much baby. I love you.." He murmured as he buried his face on my neck. I can't stopped smiling. Even though i know it wouldn't be easy for both of us. "But Rob... you know.. I want to take it slowly, and I want to.." "I know Kris. I'll wait until you're ready" he said while stroking my hand. I crooked a smile and keep my eyes on him. Before i could realize, he's already lean down and pressed his lips on mine. It's a short kiss and after, she moves his lips into my forehead and kissed it for a while. "I'd better take you home" I nodded at him. he started the engine and drove the car down to the street.

-----

Around one hour later, he stopped the car in front of my house. I pull off the seat belt and took off his tux which still clinging on my body. "Just keep it, you can give it back to me later" he said before I finished to took off his tux. "okay" i give him a short answer. He just want to get out from the car before i grab his hand and make him turn to facing me. "it's okay. you'd better stay on the car, if.. you don't want us being on the cover magazine by tomorrow" i chuckled to him and so does he. "I don't mind to Kris, but you're right" he said. "aha.. Thanks for dropping me" "Your safety is everything" he leaned down forward and kissed my forehead. "I'll call you later" he said then. I give him a nod and get down from his car. I waved at him and walked into my house. This is one of my favorite night, ever...

-----

(Robert P.O.V)

I drove my car into Kristen house. It's been a while since our last met and I haven't called her again after that. I can't wait to meet her right now. I want to tell her everything. everything that just happen in my life.

My memory flew back to two nights ago. when fight, argument, and tears come together. The night when i broke up with my girlfriend because i can't lie to my self or her self anymore.

I dont know if im making a right decision or not. A few days ago, i saw kristen's news on magazine. with another girl. Different girl, same story about kristen, As always. I dont know what she's trying to do. Is she trying to get some attention?? from me? from other people? I just dont get it. She said she wants to married me but this is what she's done.