26. No Control

Kristen P.O.V

second month of pregnancy

"Oh my god!! i didn't know if pregnant woman will have a huge appetite like this" i grumbling as i fed my mouth with a full spoon of cheesecake ice cream. "hmm.. me too" robert answer quitely without moving his gaze from his laptop.

"i swear i can turn into a giant if i keep eating like this. But it was the babies rob, it wasn't mine" i talked again louder this time, looking for his attention. "i know babe.." he again just give me a short answer.

what's going on with you pattinson! why you ignoring me like that?! what so important in your laptop, jeezz!!
I muttered in my mind, start to getting piss off.

"Rob.. do you want some?" I offered him a spoon of ice cream as i sat up on the couch and leaning closer to him from behind whose sitting on the edge of the couch. "no thanks kris.. its all yours, dont worry" he said nonchalantly.

I take a look to his laptop screen to found what is he doing. But its just all text and i can not see what its all about because of my minus. Damn!! i should've always put my glasses on everytime for situation like this.

"But i want you to have some rob.. you should getting bigger with me" i try harder this time aiming the spoon to his mouth, but he's turning away his head. "no kris.. i dont want it now" he blurted and after hearing his words, i feel the anger in my self can't be hold any longer.

"what the hell is going on with you pattinson??!" i spat out as i pull my self from him. He turns to me with confusing look. "what?? do you want to ask what is wrong with me??!" i added again as i stood up from the couch and crossing my arms in my chest looking at him with fury.

"what is it kris? there's nothing wrong with me. I just sit there, and suddenly you explode like this?" he asked still sitting on the couch. I let out a deep sigh and running my hand through my hair. "why you being such an asshole!" i shouted to him. His eyes wide open and staring at me.

"what's my fault kris? im just doing my work. Please dont be over react like this" he stood up and walked closer to me. "stop! dont come any closer" i shout again. "i dont care if you're working or else. But can you at least looking at me when i talk to you?? or just take the ice cream? what's so difficult huh??!" i let it out.

I never felt so angry like this before, just like he said, exploding. Is it the hormone?? or does he change because im pregnant? because he doesn't want to be around with my soon to be big body anymore? Does he fell in love with other sexy younger woman? My brain cant stop thinking for every possibilities.

"Kris.. okay.. im sorry, i didnt meant to ignore you love. I just need to finish my work. I need to send my comment for my new script. you know the rules kris" he explained but my brain and my heart refuse it.

"i dont fucking care! I'm pregnant robert, with your baby! Oh wait, they're babies!!" I spat out again. "why cant you just care for me a little bit more?" i said with my cracked voice as i feel the tears started forming in my eyes. Do not fucking cry Kristen! not in front of him!

"kristen, you know i do really care to you, to our babies. Of course i really care" he said as he walked towards me and placing his hands on my shoulders then leaned down to find my eyes. I wiggled my body to get of off his hands on me.

"if you care, you'll never done such a thing like that rob" i stepped back making a space between us. "Why rob? dont you love me anymore? did you regret knocking up on me?? do you found somebody else?" i blurted and his eyebrows furrowed together listening to my words. "kris.. what are you talking about? this is nonsense".