16. Steamy Car

(Kristen P.O.V)

I froze in Rob embrace. I didn't response him. I don't know what should i do. You know what, i missed him too. I took a deep breath and i can smell his scents very well. a well know scents for me. He keep hugging me and stroking my hair and kiss my hair. He keep mumbling that he missed me a lot. After a few seconds of thinking, i finally move my hand a little bit and slowly wrap it around his waist. I can feel that he stopped stroking my hair and make a little space between us but he keep my tiny body around his arms. and i still keep my hand on his waist as well.

I look at his eyes and so does with him. I know he looks surprise for my response and i can see it clearly in his face. He keep looking at me before finally said something. "You know i love you right? always have and always will" i locked my sight on him and nodded. "I'll try to find a way for us to get back together, remember that" he said again but i keep silent instead this time. He's waiting for my response before talk again. "I'm sure we'll find a way. No matter when, but you have to trust me" he said as he leaned a kiss on my forehead.

 I close my eyes and took a deep breath. He pull back his lips from my forehead and move one of his hand to lift up my face and stroking my cheek. "Why you're so silent?" he asked me. "I... i don't know. I'm scared" i said. "Why??" he asked again. "I'm just scared that everything you said would never became real rob" I answer. "Shhhh.. don't say that love. I'm scared too, but at least we have to try, and i want you to give me a chance" he keep stroking my cheek. "But... i.." before i could finish my words i could feel that he's already pressing his lips softly on mine. I can help but i kissed him back.

I wrapped my arms around his waist more tightly as our kissed turn more deep. His hand move slowly on my back, stroking it. It was a intense until we've to pull our lips apart to catch a breath. "why we don't just run away from here? go to somewhere else where there's no one care about us. Living together, made our family?" he said and then he kissed me again for a moment. "We can't do that" i said while our lips pull apart again. "There are no place that no ones not know you robert" i said and chuckled. He chuckled too and said  "yea.. you're right" he kissed my forehead one more time. "Lets go out from here" he said. "where?" i asked. "I don't know.. anywhere.. as long as i can spent my time with you" i smiled for what he's saying. "I can't leave Nicholas here" "please Kristen" he said with a pathetic voice. "Fine.. let me text him first" "You can do it later. We'd better go now before he's noticing that you're not around" he smiled as he said. I shook my head and smile. "You're very bad" i said to him. "I know.. come on" he said as he took my hand and lead me to his car.

Lucky us, there's no one out there. Everyone is busy inside to enjoying the party. so we could get in to Rob's car easily without being noticed by everyone. I put on the safety belt and he start the engine. He drove the car down the main road and i believe we still didn't know where we'll go. "Where are we going?" i asked him. "We're getting married" he said as he crooked a smile in his lips. "What?!! Rob are you crazy?!" I almost jumped from the seat and looked seriously on to him. and i could see that he's giggled later. "That's not funny rob" i said with a pouty face and readjust my position on the seat. "Come on kris, i'm just joking anyway. You look so serious lately, where's your sense of humor gone sweetheart?" he said as he squeeze one of my hand. I could help but smiling on his words. He's right, i always been over thinker lately. 

-------

(Robert P.O.V)

It's been an hour i drove the car. We almost reach the place that i want to be with her tonight. She didn't asked again where we gonna go because she's busy texting Nicholas and then got a phone calls from Nic a couple time because he just want to make sure that she's fine. I stopped the car and turn off the engine on the quite hill. As i expected is always quite here, because i used to spent my time here when i need a time alone. Just to look at the scenery in front us. LA at night, it's a prefect place.