13. Hesitation

Hi Guys..

I have no idea what to write in this chapter..

But i guess it's a cheesy one X)

So don't hate me LOL

Hope you like it!!

(Kristen P.O.V)

It's almost new year..

I have spent my Christmas with my family and my friends in LA. He didn't called me or text me since that night. I was wondering how's he spent his Christmas, but i was too afraid to called or text him first. He's gone, like he's never been in my life again, and it's make me think randomly about him. I know i shouldn't expect so much, because we both know the situation that we faced. So i always keep in mind that he'll try, so i have to wait and give him a chance.

I was sitting on my bed with bear lying beside me. I look down to my chest and found the necklace he gave me on that night. My fingers playing on the round charm and i smiled but then i was thinking again. Is it really possible for us to get back together? He's engaged could you just accept it Kris? i talked to myself.  Accept it that he's now belong to someone else, and even if you're trying hard to get back with him, there must be someone that hurt, and you don't want it right.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath as i lay my head on the headboard. Then my mind was flew away. I suddenly remember about Nicholas.. My best friend. Two days ago, he asked me out because he feel bored. Of course he's bored, because he has to spent this Christmas in LA not in London. And he need a friend to hang out with, and i'm the one who can not refuse him for no reason. He's such a close friend to me. Not special but close enough for me to share a story with. He's always good to me and care for me. He knows what i feel and always try to comfort me every time i feel scared. He always check on me, not every day but at least he would called me once week just to make sure that i'm alright. He ever asked me to be his girlfriend, but i said i'm not ready yet, and he understand it. But he said that he'll give me a time to be ready and he will wait for it. I don't want to promise anything for him, because i don't want to hurt him.

I take my mind back again and slowly open my eyes. I took my laptop and turn it on. I don't know what to do but I just started to type Robert name on the google tab out of my sense. A second later my screen was filled in with any information and news about Rob. There's some news about me too, no wonder. Because everything about Rob is must be connected with me in unrealistic way. I scroll down my screen and stop for a news that caught in my eyes.

"Rob and his girlfriend caught hand in hand, spending a lovely Christmas in London."

I know i shouldn't care about it, but i clicked on it and the article is now opened. I read every single word on it and looked and the picture that i believe was captured by paps. My heart beating faster the more i read the article. "The lovebird planning to threw out their wedding next year soon, and they're so excited on it, some close source told us"  I could feel that my tears will fall down anytime soon. I know i'm stupid because i believe on some stupid article like that, but suddenly i feel worried.

What should i do then if he chooses his girlfriend at the end. I'll be the one who's hurting so much because I'm hoping too much. I close my laptop and started sobbing. Maybe this is the reason why he's not calling me after all this time. He just realized that there will be no way for us to get back again. But you have to accept any possibilities Kristen, good or bad, you have to be ready with it. I'm trying to convince my self which i know it's not working now. And a second later i guess i cried to my sleep, and hoping that when i woke up he'll be beside me.

-----

(Robert P.O.V)

This is gonna be the longest holiday that i've ever felt. I always love to be back in London, because i can spent my time with my family. But this Christmas holiday it's a little bit different for me now. I really want to speed this up and fly back to LA where i can find my lover. Spent my time with her, spoil her, make her happy and do whatever she want. But i realize that i need to hold back my self. I didn't called her or text her since that night. And i know, by this time she must worried about me. But i can't do anything, i need to keep this thing. I really miss her so much, and i guess i need some one helps to make sure that she's alright. I grab my phone from my pocket and called Tom's Number.