19. PDA

Kristen P.O.V

We're walking together hand in hand on the beach when the sun started to set. The wind blow a little and flew my hair. He tightened up his hand on me and look down at me. I lift my head up to find his eyes, and when i found him i smile to him. He stopped walking and made me stop too. I look at him as he move his body in front of me. His wide smile appear in front me. I can't help it but smiling back at him in the same way. He raised one of his hand and placing it on my belly, slowly rubbing it up and down. "I'm so happy Kristen. With this baby, I'll have no reason to leave you again" he smile to me and i smile sheepishly to him as i place my hand on the top of him. "Me too Robert. I never been so happy like this before" I said as he lift up my face and pressing his lips on me. I could feel his lips brushed against me softly. I kissed him back in returned. The feel of his lips become more real. Wait.. where am i? It's supposed to be real right?

I feel his lips brushed against mine as i started to open my eyes slowly. that was a dream? i asked myself in my mind. "Good morning love" he greeted me when he parted his lips from mine. I look around as i tried to puzzling my mind. "Good morning" i replied him. "What? you look so confused?" he asked me. I sat up and running my hand toward my hair and sighed. He sat up too as he watched me carefully. "What is it?" he asked again. I shook my head "nothing. its just a dream" i said looking at him. "Tell me love. I'm here to hear you" he said again as he stroking my back slowly. I tried to remember the dream and a little smile crooked on my lips. "I dream about us. walked together on the beach. And we look so happy because of the baby on my belly" I smile to him. He sighed as he pull myself on his embrace and kiss the top of my head "That's sound very interesting, I like it. And what's next?" he asked again and keep rubbing my back. "Nothing. Just us ended up kissing each other" I said to him. "He push myself a little from him and lifting up my face and kissed me again on my lips.

"like that?" he asked when he parted his lips from mine. I nodded at him and smile. "I want to make that dream come true. Will you?" Rob said to me. I sighed and give him no response. To be honest im afraid that i'm not ready yet with these marriage thing or baby. I feel like i need more time, even though sometime i want it so badly. "I... I dont know. I'm sorry Rob" I said to him. "It's ok baby. i can wait. I have said it to you before. I will wait until you're ready, remember?" he look down to me searching for my eyes. I look back at him and nodded as I pull himself toward me and kiss him again. I never get enough for his lips around me. He stifled a giggled as we kissed. "What?" I asked him. "Nothing.. I just remember last night when you always kept your hands around me" he smile to me. "Rob, don't bring that up" I shook my head smirking at him. "Why??" "it's so embarrassing rob" i giggled. "Alright alright. But do you mind if we repeat it again now?" He said teasing me as i stifled a chuckled. "Answer me Kristen" he said again but i kept silence. "ok I'll take that as an approval then" he said as he crushed his lips around me and he stroking my torso up and down.

--------

After an hours for cuddling, kissing and laughing. We're still lying in our bed with me securely wrapped around his arms. "I was wondering , when will people notice that we're together again?" i said to him. "Hmm.. its that really matter? i can tell the world just right now if you want to" he chuckled. "no.. I.. I kindly think that I want people just noticed it by themselves. I mean.. no dramas or PDA, we're just like who we are. Even if its possible, i really really want to keep our relation as a secret for both of us" I smile to him. "That's sounds very like you" he said again. I chuckled "It's not like, like i'm not appreciating you or else but I'm just.. feel more secure with that" I said again. "i understand baby. We've been together once for years. I knew what you always wanted" He said as he kissed my forehead. "But in your previous relation, you seems so.. enjoy and have no objection for doing..." "It's you that I'm dating right now, you don't need to change for it" He cut my words. I sighed "I just wondering, if.. if.." I stutter. "If what baby? just tell me" he pull himself a bit for searching my eyes. "If in our relation now,  you.. sometimes want to do a PDA or.. like.. just shows it to the world?" I looked at him worriedly. "What are you talking about?" he said confusedly. "Why suddenly you really care for it Kris?" he added.

"I... I just.. I want to know. What you really want.." "i want you and that's all. i have you now and there's nothing matter to me right now" He cut me again. "Just answer me Rob, you know it's not my question" I smile to him. "Okay.. if that's what you want. But are you sure, you really want to know?" he asked me and i nodded at him. "Okay.. look Kris. I knew that being in a relation ship with you it's not that easy" he stopped for moment and i kept eyeing him. "i knew, that.. you never like when people talking about your personal life instead of your career, your job or your achievement" He paused again. "But if you asking me, do i really want to show to the world that you're mine. I will say a big YES for it" he smile to me. "I'll try to show the world that this girls is belong to me in a every way. Even just for a little gesture. I will do it" he smiled again to me and his world made me creeps.

i lift up my face a little to peck him on his cheek. He smiled again to me. "But i knew that PDA its not your style. And also i've already happy with you here. I don't really care about that PDA thing. So i would do it too as long as your happy" he said again. "So.. honestly, you really want to do some PDA with me did you?" i chuckled and so does he. "i cant lie, I want to. Just like i said, I want to kiss you, hug you, hold your hand and take care of you everywhere just to show the world. So there's no other man that will dare to look at you like they want to fuck you up" he said again and i giggled. "well.. thank you for that rob" I said to him. "i couldn't wish for anything better than that" i added as i placed a peck on his neck. "Look baby. Even if you don't allow me to do it, I understand and I'm fine with it. So just don't think too serious about it. You know i always have my eyes for you right?" i nodded at him. "So even though I'm not around, i will promise you that I'll never let any body touch you" He look down to me and brushed his lips on me softly.

"I actually was thinking. If.. people finally noticed that we're together again. I will doing nothing to deny it. I'll let them know the truth as the time goes by" I said when our lips were parted. He chuckled a little "Are you sure about what you're saying?" "Yeah.. i am. I've the best man in the world. So what should i scared about?" I smile to him and a wide smile appear on his face. "Actually there's one thing that you should scare about" he said and i raising one of my eyebrow at him. "it's me clinging on to you every time" he joked. "oh yeah i kinda forget that. That really scared me. i should take my words back then" I teased him back as he showed his pout face and i stifled a giggled. "If you dare to" he said before he tickled me like crazy. "Rob... No!! Please no. I'm just kidding" I laughed as i struggled to get loose from him. "There's no mercy for you bad girl" he laughed as he keep tickling me. "No.. no please.. i'm just kidding. No.." I keep shouting at him. "Say that you love me and I'll stop" "I love you.. i love you pattinson" I said it quickly "I love you" I added as he stop the tickle and started to shift his body on the top mine. "Once more" he said as he slowly leaned down toward me. "I love you.. pattinson" and with that word i could feel that his lips crushed on to me.

I have no objection for it. I can kissed him all the time for the rest of my life and i'm fine with that. "I love you more stewart" He said between our kiss as i smile for it.

-----------