24. News

I was sitting in the hallway together with rob by my side. We were here for the first appointment with the doctor. Doctor Sandy, she was recommended by ruth and has a good reputation as a gynecologist and also for keeping a secret for a people like me who doesn't love to be exposed.

"are you alright?" rob asked me as he stroking my arm. I nod at him "im just.. how if its wrong rob? you must be really disappointed with me" i sighed. "heyy.. sshhhh.. dont think like that love. We always can try again don't we? whatever the result is, i wouldn't be angry or disappointed at you" he brushing my hair.

"Ms. Stewart??" the nurse calling my name from inside doctor's office. Rob stood up and then raising his hand to help me. He gave a little stroke on my knuckles as we walked toward the room. "dont panic love. you guys will be fine" he said as he kiss my hair lightly. I gave him a little smile and squeezing his hand.

"Please.." the nurse please us to come in and sit while waiting for the doctor. "doctor sandy will be here soon, hope you dont mind to wait inside" she said to us nicely. "of course not. thanks" rob answered. "hmm im sorry i have to say this" the nurse suddenly blurted out make us wonder what she's gonna say.

"but.. i cant believe that im seeing you guys now, in person. Its like a dream" she suddenly smile and almost squealing. I gave rob a look and then we're both laughing. I think we just found a twihard or robsteners or something else whatever they called it.

"you know what. I always believe that you guys will be back together sometimes. and its true. you are meant to be each other" she continue talking while me and rob just smiling and keep holding our hands together.

"thank you so much ms..." "just nancy, my name is nancy" she answered me quickly. "yap. thank you.. thank you so much nancy, that's a very sweet of you" i said again to her. "you're welome. im sure you two will be crowned by a pretty and handsome child" and just after she said that doctor sandy entered the room and nancy left us with a grin on her face.

"good evening ms. stewart and mr. pattinson. Sorry for making you wait" she said as she sat down in front of us. "its okay" i said to her. "so... in here said that you've been late for two weeks ms. stewart, is that right?" she said as she flip the note which i believe it is my medical record.

"yeah.. that's right" i nodded. "and.. the last time you're getting period is?" she asked me again. "hmm.. august 4, i believe" i said doubtfully. "do you feel dizzy or disgrasp maybe? in the morning?" she stopped. "like a morning sickness?" she added. "hmm im not really sure  how is morning sickness be like. i just feel not really good in the morning. a week ago maybe, i throw up, but its just happen once. and i think its a bad food" i explain to her.

"okay.. well. let we see it. come on in and get change first please" she open the curtain and i got in. Once i got change, she open the curtain again and walked in together with rob. "please lay over here ms. stewart, and mr. pattinson, you can sit right here" she said to us as she prepared the stuff.

Rob keep holding my hand and stroking it lightly to keep me comfortable. "it would give you a little bit of coolness okay" doctor sandy said as she spread some gel all over my belly. and its true, the coolness sensation quickly spreading on my belly.

"okay.. let we start" she said again as she start to place a sonograph on my belly. She move it all around my belly as i and rob locked our gaze at the screen.

"nah.. this is it. its your baby. just like a little peanut" she chuckle. My eyes wide open to the screen and its start to watery without i realized. I cant believe this is for real. There's someone live inside me now, oh god i never imagine how i would react if i'm pregnant. But now i knew it, suddenly it is only happiness that you can feel.

"oh my god" rob whisper as he squeez my hand and made me turn to him. "look kris, its our baby. Oh god, thank you" he murmured as he lift up himself to kiss my forehead.

I can help but smiling widely as i saw his happy face. My face is just as happy as him, of course. Seeing his happy is more than enough for me.

"hmm... wait..." doctor sandy suddenly speak up again. We're both turning to her and suddenly i feel scare and our expression changed quickly.

wait?? what is wrong? am i not pregnant? is it doesn't real? please god don't do this to me. don't do this to us. please god im begging to you now.

My heart racing as i wait for the next word that would come from her.
Please god make it good.

-------------

hi guys!!!
sorry for this short chapter and i will try better for the next chapter.

And beside, i didn't know how the pregnancy stuff be like. So please hold your negative comment if its maybe dont make any sense. Chill guys, this is just an fanfic 😁😁😋

and please dont forget to vote! it means a lot to me.

Thank you!!
xoxo