6. New Journey

Hi!!

welcome back to robsten love story

Hope you'll enjoy this one ;)

August 2014

(Kristen P.O.V)

I've been watching the television while i heard that news.

"Robert Pattinson caught hanging around in LA with a new girl. Are Robert truly over with Kristen and  hand his heart into this lady singer? we don't know yet. Since the lover still keep they relationship..."

He got a new girlfriend. It's ridiculous for me to watch a gossip kind of show. But this one is caught me up. I kept staring at the television for at least 10 second before i decided to turn it off. Luckily i was watching alone. So there's no one that noticing me stare at my ex boyfriend on the television. He's still amazing. His style doesn't change much, but i guess he's gaining weight a bit. and the girl, i haven't known her yet, but.. i'm pretty much sure that she's the one.

It's almost a year since our break up.

The last time we've met was in October 2013. At that time, we're both tried to fix again our relationship. Before it, actually we've separate for while to really clear our mind. Then we finally met again in October. We both turn into a deep conversation but it's only found a dead end. He can't do this anymore. We're agreed to keep in touch as good partner or friends or whatever is called. We're still contact each other, but on early 2014 both of us are pretty busy with our project and everything is become more difficult for us to control.

I remembered how we ended it. It's to sweet for both of us. I almost can't believe that we're really over.

------ (flashback to 2013)

"So... what do you think? it's been 5 months. We've separate and ...." "I know" he cut my word before i finished it. "I really want to know about your feel Rob. Please told me. If everything has changed, i could understand. Really. So please just tell me the truth and don't lie to me" I said it to Rob. Everything is become more difficult to us. Especially with all of the random news everywhere that said we broke up because of the cheating scandal. But there's no one knows that even both of us never mention about that again since we've back together. We're always trying to keep moving forward, and if right now we're on the difficult stage, it's all not because of that.

"Look, Kris. It will never change. My feelings, My love.. for you it will always be the same. no matter you're my friends, my girlfriend or whatever is it. For me it doesn't matter" He said to me. "I always say that we're never be the same Rob. But you always said the opposite, sometime it's hard for me to get what you mean" I said. "I mean it. I mean it when i say it Kris, and that's true, Nothing changes for me. It's just... We're better if we're not together for now. All of the people it's always blaming on you. and I don't want it. that's why i choose this way. You'll better without me Kris" he said to me. I don't know do i have to trust it or no. Because in my heart, i'm still loving him. And in this 5 months without him is killing me. "OK.. if that's all you want. I still can't believe it, you and me we're really over" I chuckled on my words. Still can't believe that we cant make it works.

"hey... don't say that love. Don't say over. Because for me it's not the end. I just find the best way for you, for us" he said and cupping my face with both of his hands before he kissed me on the lips. His kiss still feel the same, good. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pull him closer to me. So does he. We're fall into our kiss. "It's still feel like the first time" I said to him. "I know.. and i always like it" he smiled to me and bent a little to peck my lips and then my cheek. I took a deep sigh and try to control my breath.

------ (2014)

As long as i can remember on my mind, at that night we're keep talking and cuddling each other. Like nothing change. But everything is different now, I haven't seen him for a quite long time. He's never called me again or texted me and maybe this is the reason why. He's just found his new lover.

Maybe i'm a stupid, because i still can't let him go even on my mind. I still can move on and the media said like that too. Sometimes i want to call him again just to ask about his condition, but i'm to afraid that he'll ignore me, and with this new girl in his life. I guess i'll never had any chance again to contact him, and maybe this is my time to move on.

I'm laying my head on the couch, and thinking about my self. I've upcoming project and i thought it's a perfect time for me, because all of my busyness can distract my mind from him. Or at least for a while, because i realize, there's nothing that can make me forget about him. Nothing.