28. Ours

7 months pregnancy

Robert POV

i walked out from the kitchen and see my kristen sit on the couch in the living room. Her belly is getting bigger everyday and i found it kinda cute. She keep her eyes on her phone screen with a smile and sometimes she talked to herself and then giggled. "find something that you like?" i asked as i sit down beside her and taking her in my arm. Kristen lift up her face with a smile. "not as much as i like you" she said cupping my cheek with one of her hand then i let out a chuckle. "i doubt you'll say the same thing when these little twins come into the world" i leaned down and press my lips to her forehead. She giggle "you know me so well daddy rob" she said.

"look.." kristen said as she showing her phone screen towards me. "isn't it really cute??" a picture of couple baby jumper showed up in her phone screen. "what do you think rob? can i get these?" she asked again. "again honey?" i asked her softly trying not to hurt herself and she's already curled her lips. "i mean.. you can buy that, of course, but.. it is like a hundred times you keep on buying clothes for them within a month. dont you think we should buy them some toys or else?" i asked her. "no.. because they cant play until at least they're a year" kristen arguing. "and this clothes actually different from the last one that i bought rob" she added.

Rob let a huffed before talk again "fine.. you can get that" "yeaaay!!! i love you daddy!" "dont call me like that kris.." "why daddy?? it suit you really well" kristen tease him. "alright you can call me like that, but i have to call you mommy" rob raised one of his eyebrow to her. "okay mommy?" he asked again. "okay i know now that's sound really weird when it not comes from your child" kristen giggled. "thats what i thought" i smile to her and keep on smiling to her until she looks up to found me grinning.

"why you're smilling like that?" she asked. "like what?" i asked. "like you're the happiest person in the world" she chuckled. "actually.. i am. because im having you, and these two coming soon buddies" i smile looking into her eyes. "dont.. be cheesy rob" she rolled her eyes and i found her cheeks blushed. "but im pretty sure you like it, because you're blushing" i teased her. "whatever" she muttered and make me giggle. "i love you.." i said as i leaned down to kiss her lips. "and im so happy because you're going to be a mom of my babies" i added. "our babies rob.. they're ours. and im happy too, because im having you as a daddy for them" she gave me her genuine smile and then continue the kiss.

hi guys!!
jusy to let you know, i made another story. The tittle is love bizzare. It is a twilight fanfic with bella and edward as a character 😁😁. Please go and check them out if you dont mind.
Bunch of loves! xx