11. Accidentally

(Robert P.O.V)

It's been a while since me and kristen meet up. The last time we met was in Florida while i was filming. I'm so happy at that time. I guess i'll meet her again during the met Gala on Last may, but i'm wrong, she's not coming. I was like a crazy person looking for every guess that coming at that night, my girlfriend even run out of her nerves for what i'm doing that night. She doesn't even told me that she's not coming. I know she's busy on filming and maybe busy with her new boyfriend, but... Ah, forget it. I'm trying to control my mind while i realize that there's a hand sneak out from my waist.

"Hi babe.." my girlfriend hugged me from the back. "Hi baby.. nice rest?" i asked her but i keep focus on the plate in front of me. I was taking my early breakfast on the bar counter in my house. "Why you didn't wake me up? we can breakfast together" she said and still leaning her head in my back. "Hm... i thought you're very tired. You're just get home midnight, you need a lot of sleep" i explained to her. That's true, i mean she need rest right? and i'm also comfortable if i have to took a breakfast by myself. So.. don't blame me.

"but i would love to take breakfast with you.." she loosen up her hug and take a seat beside me. "Then.. here you go. Aaaa.." i'm ready to fed her my food and she's responding quickly. "taste good?" i asked her. "hmm... it's good babe" she's answering with her mouth still full of food. I giggled for what i'm seeing. She's a nice girl, i like her and love her. But.. why i can't stop thinking about Kristen?? Sometime i feel bad for myself, and herself.

Only Tom who knows about it. about my true feelings. because i can't lie to him, His my best friend, he know me and kristen, and my girlfriend now. I also told her about what happened in Florida between me and Kristen. and you know what, he cannot even imagine that, he said that i was crazy, and i totally agree with him. As long as i keep this secret from my girlfriend, the more i feel guilt for her and this relationship. I don't know what to do. Break up? or just live with it.

"What's your plan today?" i asked her. "Not so many, i have a meeting at 11 and after that i'm free. why?" "what about we're watching movie after it?" "ohh.. Rob, Sure!!! pick me up at 2 in my studio, Ok?" "ok madam.. you'd better get ready if you don't wanna late to your meeting""Oh yeaah.. thanks for reminding me" she stood up from the chair and kiss my cheek. "Love you.." she said. "yeaah babe" i answer as she walked away trough the bathroom.

------

(Kristen P.O.V)

"Hey buddy.. come here" i called bear and cole to come over me. i was alone in my home and not feel about doing anything. I lay on the couch same as my dogs. and took the remote and turn on the television. I'm actually not really enjoying watching tv, but yeah.. i guess i have nothing else to do. I switch the channel for a couple times before i found something interesting. Food channel, maybe it's the one that i can really enjoy. I was taking a concentrate on the television before i heard my phone ringing. There's a message and i opened it up.

"Kris, do wanna join us to hang out this noon? call me" It's a message from suzie. I dont really know where are my friends would go. but i dialed my phone and called suzie. "hey suz.. where you guys going? ahaa.. i see. I guess it's a good idea. See u at 1, bye"

I turn off my phone and back looking into my television. They're wanna do some random hangout and yeah i'd love too go because it can distract my mind about someone. Robert.

I didn't told him that i cancelled my invitation to met Gala because i have a scene to shoot and that scene was really important for my new movie. Actually, it's not really that important, but i considered it as that, and i also can avoid rob at that time. after all of the things that happened between us in Florida, makes me really want to meet him very bad, but i'm sure that he would be coming with his new girlfriend and seeing him like that.. i just can't imagine it.