8. Awkward Moment

Hi Guys..

Welcome back again.

As always, i'm hoping that you could enjoy this one.

Please let me know what you think in the comment ;)

(Kristen P.O.V)

I walked away from his room and close the door. I stop just in front his room door and trying to control my breath. I close my eyes and try to balance everything. "Calm down.. calm down.. Kris. It's just him. There's nothing you should worry about. Calm" I'm saying on my mind.

I can't believe it. I just met him. Robert. My ex. It's been a while since the last we met or at least communicate. We're never get in touch for a really long time. and i can't believe that he's hugging me. Something that i can't lie that like it. I miss it. But i can't show it to him.

I'm tidying up my self and knock on my door room which exactly beside his room. After a couple times of knocking. My friends coming out.
"Hey.. i'm just about to call you because i saw you left the room card on the kitchen coun..." "I met him. damn it!!" I cut suzie words before she finishes it and pilfer in to my room. "Who?" Suzie asked me with a confusing look. "Who else? Robert" "Robert??!!! robert your ex's?" "How many robert that you know which can make me like this. Yes of course bitch. It's Pattinson. He's here. And you know what, He's staying in the room next from us" "Whaaat?!! how... how can? let's get out of here Kris" Suzie grab my hand and led me to my room. She's grabbing my luggage and opened it up. "Hey. stop it" i said to Suz. "Stop it suz. You don't need to doing this" "Hey. i don't want to see my friends getting down again because of him. It's not good kristen. Do you remember why we're going here? because as long as i can remember you told me that you need to refresh your mind right? and you can't do it if he's here you stupid." Suzie a little bit pissed off with me because she know that i don't wanna leave.

"Suze really, we don't need this. I'm fine. I'm fine" I'm trying to convince her. "Look kris. How if paps found this? how if his girlfriend is here? it's just gonna be a boomerang again for you Kris." Suze said seriously. "No.. no it's not. We're fine Suze. don't be overreact. I already handle it anyway" "what do you mean by handle?" She's asking me again. "I'm lying to him. I said i have a boyfriend now. So he can't reach me after this" I explained to Suzie. "Cool. Lets just see how crazy this man can be" "He's not suz. He'll be fine. There's nothing to worry ok. Thanks" I give a friendly hug to Suz. "It's nothing K.. i just dont wanna to see you suffer anymore because of him" "I promise i'm not" I smile to her.

-------

Knowing that we're staying in the same hotel it's totally not a good idea. We can just meet anytime. But i can't lie to my self that i'm happy to see him. and the hug, i miss it so much. But i've to realize that he's not mine. and we can't do anything about our status, and moreover what Rob's know about me is that i'm having a boyfriend. which is totally a shit.

I decided to go on the bar to take some drink by my self, because Suze doesn't wanna leave the bed. I sat and take sipped from my drink. I'm looking around the bar and i saw that someone watching me. It's Rob. He's here too. I'm trying to pretend that i'm not seeing him and move my gaze to the other side.

Not too long after, there's a waiter coming to me. "Excuse me mam, there's something for you" He said and handing me a piece of paper with a handwriting on that. "What is this?" I asked him. "It's for you. and the sender said to follow the instruction on it" He explained to me and leave before i could ask for more.

"Meet me in the beach Ms. Stewart. I'm begging you for this time. Could you please forget everything between us and meet me. As a friends, like the old time. I'm waiting. *Edward "