21. Into you

Just to remind you guys that this chapter is full with sweet and a little bit intimate conversation (probably some activities too ;D) so.. hold your self ;P

Actually i still run out of idea about where this story will go... Hope this one wouldn't disappoint you guys!..

Robert P.O.V

I jumped out from my car, closed the door and locked my car behind as i walked casually into our house. I've just got back from the location where i shoot my new movie. She's probably waiting for me inside since she told me last night that she miss me a lot. I left her 3 days ago and she's already whimpering like a child. That's kinda funny and sweet though. Every night before she goes to sleep, we always face timing just because she can't sleep. and now i've got a break and i can go home to see her. I miss her.

I place my hand on the door knob and open it. I take a look to my watch before I took off my jacket and my shoes, its 6 in the evening . After that i walked toward the hallway looking for my pretty lady. "Kristen??" im shouting her name as I went to the kitchen. I stooped into the refrigerator and took a can of beer. I opened it and take a sip on it. She's still not here. "kris??" i'm calling her once again as i walked inside to the living room area. "hey baby.." She slipped her arms on my waist from my back as i tilt my head.

"There you go.." I said to her as i turn my self facing her. I lean down and place a kiss on her lips. I knew that I miss her so much that's why this kiss turn deeper than the way its supposed to be. She giggled as she pull herself away from me "what a rush?" she said smiling. I chuckled "Sorry.. miss you too much" I said as i lean down again to claim her lips once more. She then suddenly placing her hand in front of her lips before i can reach it. "Calm down dude.." she chuckled. "What? why?? don't you miss me too?" i asked her. "Of course I do. But we have a lot of time, why don't we chill for a moment?" she said. Im furrowing my eyebrow at her in confusion. What the hell is wrong with her? she never be like this.

"What's wrong with you love?" "Nothing.. trust me. Hmm.. why dont we have some... dance?" she asked me. "Dance??" "Yeah... let me turn on some music" She walked in hurry toward the music player and turn it on. She slowly walked back toward me in a seducing gesture. She raised one of her hand and pointing her index finger to me and asked me to come closer. I shook my head and smile for what she's doing but i kept walking slowly toward her. Once I near, I hold her hand and kiss her knuckles and then I grab her waist as she also came closer to me then held her tightly. "What's with you sexy? are you trying to kill me?" I asked playing her and i can hear her giggled. "You don't have to seduce me that way.. I've already into you" I said again as i placing a kiss on her jawline. "I knew that.." she chuckled as wrapping her arms on my neck. "Since when you like dance kris?" "Since.. you left me 3 days ago.." she giggled. "Seriously.. Kris.. if this was a prank or something else. I'm not going to forgive you" "No.. its not Robert, trust me" she said as she lay her head on my chest.

As the music play and our body moves slowly, I held her tighter onto me. This was very romantic. Even though we're not in proper outfit to do some dance, but it's just sweet. "Love" I called her. "Hmm.." "this is not like you.." i chuckled. "i mean.. a dance? what a surprised. I know you're not into this kind of thing" i said again. She giggled "i knew it right.." she said. "So.. why? why dance?" i said once again. She tilt her face and locking her eyes on mine. "I want to spoil you back" she said sheepishly. "spoil me back?" i said in confusion. She nodded at me with her eyes still locked on mine. I believe that I've already fall in love all over again with those green eyes.

"yeah.. spoil you back" She paused for a moment before continues her words. "I feel so bad when you're the one who always spoil me or treating me. I feel like... im not good enough for you.." "ssshhhhh....." i cut her off. "never said like that again, i dont like it" i said as i stroke her cheek slowly. "so.. i think it was a good idea for asking you to a dance. because i do remember how much i always reject you when you asked" she chuckled. I cant help my self but leaned down and kiss her lips smoothly. She respond my kiss and i can feel her smile underneath. A seconds after, i pull back myself parted our lips and searching for her eyes. "everything you do for me. even if its just watching the TV shows or breakfast together. They were all very special to me as long as i did it with you Kris.." i said smiling to her as a wide smile appear on her face. "but after all, having this dance tonight with you is also something special for me. well.. i could say its very extra special" i giggled and so does she.

"I'm glad you like it.. I miss you so bad anyway" she said as she lifted her self a little bit and kissed my cheek. I dont know why, but her sweet kiss just made my self flutter. I feel like a little boy who got a kiss from his first crush. I can feel my cheek started to blush and luckily she didn't notice it. "Well.. i miss you more than you know" I kissed her on her forehead. And a moment after she turning herself and resting her back on my chest as i keep my hands around her waist and she resting her hands on the top of mine.

Right..Left..Right..Left.. our feet was moving following the beat of the song. It's perfect.

I took a breath and i can smell her hair fresh scents. Citrus. I like it so much. I sniffed it once more as i kissed her hair. I want more than this. So i made my way down to her side of her cheek and then I whisper, "I love you" and bite her ear teasingly. I swear i can hear her moans. That's it baby, give me it. I started to move my hands on the side of her waist and rubbing it up and down. The songs even make this moment more perfect. I place another kiss on her cheek, and then to her jawline, and her neck. When I gave her a little lick on her neck, she giggled. "Rob.. stop" She said giggling. "Why? I knew you like it" I murmured under my kiss. "You're right, but its tickle" she said again.

"Hey baby.. Its seems your boy down there wanted more?" she said suddenly chuckled. I cant help my self but giggle. "dont you want more?" i said as i brushed my lips against her shoulder and running my hand to the side of her breast. "do you want??" she asked me back teasingly. "that little boys down there shows you enough i believe" i said as i started to kneading her breast and another moans just slipped out of her mouth. "well give me more please" her sounds pleading. With one quick movement i turn herself facing me. A little sexy smile appear on her lips. "dont do that or i could be crazy" i warned her. "i already allow you. just go then" she said whisper in my ear. "oh god" i said as i pull her waist tighter on mine and crushed my lips against her. Our lips dance perfectly just like the songs. I lift up her self and her legs wraping on my waist. I pull off my lips from her and looking into her eyes. "what??" she asked. "can i request something?" i asked her and she nodded. "lets go get some.. bath" he said hesitantly. "sounds good" she said. "perfect"

and this night i feel like over spoiled by her. The best girl i've ever had. Kristen. I dont know how could i get enough from her spell. Well.... probably not. definitely.

Thanks guys for reading. hope you like it. dont forget to vote this story.. And also, ive create another story of robsten in AU version. they called "some kind of love" please dont forget  to vote or  add to your readingn list to keep update. Thank you!
xoxo