Imagining Story

Back to the time when bd part 1 still filming.
I have watched on one of the interview, Ashley Greene spoke about the wedding scene, where Robert always keep the name wrong while pronouncing the wedding vow.

well this is how i imagine them at that time. Hope you like it!!

-------

Kristen P.O.V

"I... Edward Cullen.. Take you Kristen Jaymes Stewart..."

"Cut!!!" The director yell once Robert finished his line. "Arrghhh shit" Rob grumbling. "What happened Rob?? again? it's the fifth time you get it wrong, It's Isabella.." Bill our director said questioningly and chuckled a little. "I'm sorry Bill" he said and I just smirking on him. "Lets take a 30 minutes break" bill tell us and the other crews. "Sorry Kris.." "Come on Rob, Focus" i said to rob. "I'm really sorry" he said apologetically. "Its OK, lets do some rehearsal" i said to him and walked to my tent followed by him.

---------

"come on man! are you serious" I'm laughing while yelling at rob. "i tried Kristen i tried, im sorry" he's grumbling. "guys are you really haven't finished yet?" Ashley said as she walked passing my tent on the set. "talk to him please" i said while pointing to rob and he's only smiling. "dont messed up rob!" Jackson added.

its been 15 minutes for me and rob practicing the vow scene. because he always messed up. He always said my name instead of Isabella swan, god this man. I hate it but i also find it funny. Like, its really really our wedding. however, its not and i dont want the other people get it wrong about me and rob. Yes, we're in love, but we always tried to keep it low. The other cast might noticed that our gesture cant be said friendly at all, but they never asked for more. Which is good for us too.

"OK OK.. let me try once again. watch me" rob spoke again. i just nodded and waiting for him. "I Edward Cullen... take you Isabella swan... look i did it!! i said correctly" "you said it correctly, but when the camera roll, you messed up man" i added. "come on Kris.. dont mad at me" he said. "i dont" i give him a little smile.

"rob, Kris we need you to be ready in 15 minutes. makeup dresser please get them ready" one of the crew shouted. i go to my dressing room and rob go to his room. i feel like there's butterfly in my stomach as the stylish fixing the wedding dress on me. it feel so real. and then i get my hair and face retouched. Only in 5 minutes my hair and makeup retouch is done. The stylish and makeup artist already left me alone in my room. I decide to stay in my room while waiting for the call from
the crew.

I stared at my self in the mirror, and crooked a little smile, and then i shook my head just to get away my imagination about how rob and i wedding would be. And before i realize, he's already standing behind me and smiling. "hey beautiful" he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "not ruining my dress" i said. "dont worry, I'll be careful angel" he smiled and place a short kiss on my cheek.

I smiled then i turn my self facing him. I place my hand on his cheek and stroking it slowly. "hold your self buddy, people can see it" "who cares??" he said again. "i do care" i laughed at him. he's only smiling. "you look so pretty" "you do really handsome too" "I'll take that as a compliment" he said sarcastically. "yes it is" as i finished my word, he's already lean down and kissed me softly.

after a second, i pull my self from him. "we can finished it later" i said. "that's sound very convincing" he giggled and kissed my forehead. "We'd better don't act like this, we never know when people barged in to my room" i said to him and he move his body a little to make a space between us. "Kris.. Rob.. are you guys ready?" just like i said a second after, one of the crew just popping his head to my door to check on us. We're both just nodded and get out from the room.

--------

"and... action!!"

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here on this glorious day to witness the union of Edward Cullen and Bella Swan. (to Rob): Please, repeat after me. "I, Edward Cullen"."

"I... Edward Cullen, Take you Bella swan...To have and to hold.. "For better or for worse" i said my line "For richer or for poorer" "In sickness and in health" "To love.." " To cherish. As long as we both shall live" i finished my vow. "I do.." he continued "I do" "I love you.." "I love you.." I finally said. We both staring and he drop a kissed on my lips, a very gentle kissed. And i responded to it very synchronize. I really enjoy it and we almost kinda forget that this kiss is being shoot. He almost slipped his tongue before "Cut!!!" Bill yelled.

"Cut!!!..." Bill yells once again. I pull my lips from Rob and I could feel that I'm blushing. I'm just afraid that people will notice it. "that's great!! good job guys" bill came to us and poke Robert on his shoulder. "Thanks.." he said and I giggled. "OK, well, lets do this once again, but only from the kissing part" he said again. Rob and I just nodded, before bill come a little closer to Rob and whisper in his ear but still loud enough for me to hear it. "Just hold yourself a little bit dude, and don't... used your tongue" As Bill spoke to Rob he turned to me, tapped my shoulder and winked.

I feel so so embrace, God!!! Robert. I look into Rob and he's looking straight back at me. "Great job dude, when i said we can finished it later it doesn't mean now Eddie!" I said sarcastically to him. He cover his face with both of his palm and growling ashamedly with a little bit smile on his lips. "Nice try by the way" I said once again and i can help but smiling, because he always look cute when he's shy.

But the filming is still going on, and we're doing a great job. and fortunately, he succeed to keep his tongue for a while. and when the shoot on that day was finished, I think i should pay my word for him. and I remember, that night was really really sweet and... sweaty ;)