7. It's Her

Hi guys!!

I hope you'll enjoy this one..

Please let me know what you think in the comment

Happy Reading ;p

(Robert P.O.V)

I'm sitting on my hotel room alone and i was staring into the sea which became a balcony view in room. It's quite refreshing. i was thinking nothing. I'm too tired to think about something serious. I was in my filming location, in some place near Florida.

Drrtt drttt drrrtt..

I took my cellphone from my pocket an open the message. It's from my girlfriend.

"Hi Babe, how r u? doing well? i'm on my way to do rehearsal. Call me when you're free. Miss you"

i quickly press the reply button and start to type a message. 

"I'm fine. Hope you do. I'll call you latter. Good luck on the rehearsal. Miss u more" I press the send and put on my phone on the table beside me.

I can't believe i'm in a serious relationship now. I thought i wouldn't be anymore or with anyone else. Everybody know my love story and with whom i'm with before. The rumors spreading everywhere, especially when we broke up. I don't know why i still can't forget about it. and i know i'll never forget it. Kristen.. it's almost 2 years since the last time i met her. I never check on the google or tv about her. I'm typically avoiding her if i could say. for no reason. I just can't imagine seeing her again in front of me. It must be very weird. I do remember when i have to cancel my schedule to attend an event when i know Kristen will be there too. I know it sounds like a jerk, but thats true. I can't met her again. and i don't know for how long. I'm just to scared that i can't hold my self.

I took a deep breath and close my eyes. I'm just about to fall a sleep when i hear someone voice.

"Damn it"

I suddenly open my eyes and look around. I'm pretty sure that i'm alone in my room. I look to left side to check the balcony next to my room. But there's no body. then i turn my head on the right, and i see the balcony door of that room is half opened.
I lift up my body a little to check on what's happen. But i cant see anything. But i'm pretty sure that the voice is come from that room.

I decided to move in to my room, because i don't want take a risk if that girl seeing me. I'm laying on my bed and continuing to rest. Because i'm too tired i fall into a sleep for maybe an hour.

--------

I'm awake because i hear someone is knocking on my door. I slowly open my eyes and trying to fill up the energy on my body. Its annoying for me. I'm supposed to got a day off without any intervention from the crew. But i still woke up and walked to the main door of my hotel room.

Without looking in the door hole, i'm confidently open the door.

"Whats up??" I'm still a half awake. and someone who's standing in front of me suddenly made me surprise.

"Rob??!" She's opened her mouth for a while.

"Kristen??" I'm also in the same level with her now. Both of us are very surprise with this coincidence. I mean, how come?? how can Kristen and I stay in the same hotel?!.

"How.... I mean.. It isn't my room? 514?" She's nervous. I knew. It's so Kristen. and even it is wierd, but seeing her in front me right now suddenly make my heart beat faster and i'm happy about it. I miss her so much. "I think your knocking in a wrong door. It's 515. One missed. don't you use your card? you would know if your wrong with it" I'm a little bit curious. "Yeaah. I know, but i left my card. and i didn't really concentrate to look for my room. I believe this is my room and i want to take my card because my friends is in the room right now. But i guess i'm knocking on my neighbor room now" she explained everything very clear and it's make me giggled. "Why??" she's asking me again. "Nothing. hmm.. it's very weird to meet in this kind of situation and being a neighbor. Anyway, How are you Kris?" I'm asking her. "Oh.. yeah.. i'm fine. and you?" "I'm fine too. thanks." "I'm sorry for disturbing you, i should go to the next room by the way" She's still nervous. I don't want her to leave. I want to talk with her a bit longer.

"Hm..  Kris. Don't go" I don't know what i'm saying. but i believe it's under my control. She looks confuse and trying to understand about what i'm saying. "stay..." I added. and what i'm saying it's even make her look more confuse but i can't hold it. I miss her so much. "Rob?? are you OK? don't joking right now" She look very confuse. I'm just looking down and can't stare into her eyes. She's still in front of me. Waiting for my voice. "I think i should go. You should take a rest. See you around Rob" She's poke my shoulders before she turn her body. Just a moment before she walked away, I suddenly grab her arms and pull her body onto mine. I hug her. Yes.. i hug her. Something that i haven't done for a while ago. and i miss this so much.

I'm taking my step back with Kristen on my embrace and close my room door before there's someone caught us. She's trying to pull of her body from mine. "Rob!! what you doin?? let me go!" she's yelling at me. But i don't want to let her go. "Please Kristen. I miss you" It's all i can say to her. She's still move her body and trying to let off from me. I'm loosen my wrap around her body but grab both of her arms. she's more calm right now. "What the fuck you're doing rob?!" she's yelling at me and look in to my eyes with full of anger. I'm still silent but i kept staring at her. "Answer me!! damn it. are you insane? can you give me a reason for doing that?!! you're insane Rob" "I miss you.. so much. That's the reason" My voice cracked but still enough for her to hear it. We're keep staring each other for a while before she turn away her head. "Whoaa.. Rob. it's not funny. You're having a girlfriend and we're over Rob. Over. For a long time ago" Hearing her saying the word over it's really make my heart broken.

"It's not over" I said. "yes it is Rob! You're the one whose deciding to leave me right? for my sake? Isn't it? You should remember that. You're leaving me, alone, fragile, and i'm a stupid because i still hoping that you'll come back for me. Until i saw there's some one in your life now. Wake up Rob." she's running her head trough her messy hair. I keep silent. "I know what I've done. But seeing you like this. It's... it's.. something that i cant reject Kris. That's why i keep avoiding you. because i can't control my self in front of you. I miss you" I said. "No.. you're not, and you can't" "Why kris? because of my girlfriend?? don't fuck with it. It's nothing" I said. "No.. your girlfriend it's not the reason why. My boyfriend does" She said.

Boyfriend?? she's having a boyfriend? so it's true? she's dating the british one? the british but not me?? I can't say anything. I look down to the floor. "Look. i've to go now. It's good to seeing you Rob. I miss you too" She said and wrap her arms around my neck to give a friendly hug before she's turn and walked out from my room.

She's having a boyfriend?? British? But it's not me... I can't believe it..