5. Fix You

Hi Guys..

Please comment and share what you thought about my story..

Hope you enjoy this one ;p

(Robert P.O.V)

It almost a month since i left her house. I remember the last time she sent a message to me.

"I miss you"

It's all that i can remember about her message.

She keep texting me every day. and i do replied it.

But it's only happened for a week after i left her house. If i kept replying her message. It would be no use for leaving her house. I know it's very stressful. So.. It's been 3 weeks since i didn't communicate with her. She's not texting me again because i've never replied it again. I don't know what will she think about me.

I looked at google right now and searching her name. All of our news are in the headlines. Her pictures in some event without me is showing off. She's so beautiful. Even i know it must be hard for her to be in the special event like that for this time. But suddenly my eyes bug out for something that i saw on her. My necklaces. My necklaces for her birthday gift is hung on her neck. She's keep wearing it in public. At some point my heart was melt. I need to see her, but i don't think it's the right time. I still need to think about it.

I cant handle it. I close my laptop and laying my head to the pillow. I close my eyes to think about everything thats going on. I missed her, her smell, her laugh, her kiss, her touch. Everything about her. And i do remember that we'll meet each other in the short time. Because we've to prepare our self with another cast for promoting breaking dawn.

"Damn." I'm cursing my self. Why everything is so complicated.

Drrrtt...drrttt....drrrttt... My phone ringing.

I look up to the phone screen and see one message is coming. suddenly i was hoping it's a message from her. Because i've no gut to message her first. So childish. I knew it.

"Are you free tonight?" It's Tom whose sent me a message. I'm quickly replied it.

"Yes, why?"  a moment later, he's replying again.

"Wanna go out for some cutie chic dude?" I grinned reading his message.

"hmm.. I'll be at your place in 15 min" I sent the message and stood up from my bed and take a shirt to put on. before i heard another ring. But this time is a voice call. I walked to my bed and take my phone and asnwered it.

"Can't you wait a moment tom, i coming in a while" I giggled on my words.

"It's me, Kristen" I fall silent for a while hearing her voice. It's not tom. I thought it must be him whose calling me. But it's not. I'm speechless. I'm not preparing any text to answer her. should i. I'm questioning my self.

"Oh. hey. I'm sorry i thought it was Tom" I answered. If i knew it's her i might be not picking up. But i don't even see my phone screen while answering it.

"I know you must be surprise, because i called you. Sorry" she said.

"No. It's fine. I'm sorry for being MIA in a while. I just... i'm.." "Avoiding me rite?" she cut my words before i finished it. "Hm.. not really but.." i cant finished my words. " "I know. and that's fine. I'm sorry for clinging on to you all the time" she chuckled in her words. I cant hold my self but smiling into her voice. Oh god, i miss her voice so damn. "But. can i talk to you for a moment. I was thinking to meet up with you tonight if you want to and ready to talked, but i guess now you've already had an appointment." she said. "No... i'm free. It's not an important think. I was thinking about that too" I said. Damn... what i'm saying. why i cant reject her. I should say i have another appointment and cant talk right now. Rob, you're in trouble. I keep reminding my self for what i'm saying to Kristen.