Sakura vs. Kakashi?!

Kakashi looked around with his Sharigan, he couldn't sense her, smell her, or even see her.

'Just who the hell is this girl!?' Kakashi asked him self.

Sakura sprang out of a tree with a normal black, Iron, Kunia. Kakashi quickly grabbed a Kunia from his pouch and stabbed her in the stomach, Sakura 'poofed' and disappeared.

Soon another Sakura came from the tree and went into a large Tijustu battle. Ending with Kakashi covered in cuts and bruises while Sakura only had 2 or 3 bruises and a cut of her left calf. Then Kakashi had flipped back and got in a battle stance.

"Sakura! I'm late to meet Hokage-sama," He explained, "I need to leave soon, so let's wrap this up!" Kakashi yelled to her.

Sakura noded mutely and kept her emotionless face. She disappeared in a swirly of black cherries blossoms. She appeared behind him and did many hand signs.
"Haruno illegal justu- Hakai-ken kōgeki!" [Destruction fist attack] She yelled out.

Just when Kakashi turned around he had black lightning and flames going straight through his stomach. His eyes widened.

"Sakura, No!" Iruka yelled as Kakashi was impaled.

"S-Sakura-chan?" Naruto mumbled.

'Why can't I pick up that attack with my Sharigan? I can't even remember it.' Sasuke tried to remember the hand signs but he just couldn't.

Kakashi fell to the ground, and Iruka ran over.

"S-Sakura, how could you?" Iruka yelled at her.

"Iruka-sensei, the injury is not that bad." Sakura answered blankly.

"It's not that bad? Sakura! It's a 7 inch hole with lightening marks!" Iruka again yelled.

Sakura slowly kneeled down next to him right in the puddle of his blood. She place a hand on his heart and, slowly, pumped Chakra in Kakashi. The wound closed in seconds becuase of strong Sakura's chakra is.

Example: if Kakashi and Sakura have the same amount of Chakra, Sakura is more powerful. A little of her Chakra is equal to alot of anyone else. This is becuase of how pure and clean and... fresh her Chakra is.

"He will be sore." She mumbles to herself.

"You pass." Iruka wispered. She looked at him and raised a questioning brow.

"What?" She asked.

"The genin exam. You pass." He said.

Sakura said a simple 'oh'. "Do I still have to come to class tomorrow?" She asked.

"No. Don't bother, just come after and pick up a headband." He explained.

"I'm leaving then." She mumbled.

She teleported to her house, and went straight to bed.

---■■■---

The next day Sakura trained, picked up her headband after class, and Trained some more. She waz told the next day they will be meeting their respective trainers.

---■■■---

Beep - Beep - Beep - Be-

Sakura switched off her alarm midway and got up, she went to her shower. Today she took the hottest shower she could. Becuase of how often she did this, she was used to the heat making her skin red hot.

She brushed her hair back and put it into a ponytail that went down to her hips.

She then sat on the floor of her bathroom and grabbed her steel Kunia, she rinsed it off from her previous use.

"How can I work on a team if I'm afraid to get hurt by them?! Every person I love or care about... hurts me! Why am I not good enough!?" She was yelling and sobbing by now, cutting deeply into her wrist. Far beyond what she would usually do to herself. It was as if she couldn't feel the pain. All her sadness and pain was destroying her nerves for pain.

And apparently she didn't hear the knocking on her door becuase the bathroom door was being opened.

The first thing she saw was silver hair and she started hyperventilating. She dropped the kunia and backed into a wall, she formed into a ball, and somehow forgot about the blood dripping from her wrist.

She went deeper than she had meant to. Blood was dripping to the floor.

"Sakura..." Kakashi started. He knew he shouldn't be entering her house without permission, but he came to ask if she wanted to train.

Kakashi quickly threw his Icha Icha book on her bed. He kneeled down and grabbed her wrist and wiped it off.

'That's not Sasori not this time. When will he come back? Its... It's Kakashi.' She thought to herself. She let Kakashi guide her to the sink and rinse her wrists off.

Once they stopped bleeding Kakashi put Wraps around it, he then pulled Sakura to his chest... hugging her. She was still crying. She wrapped her arms around his waist.

They stayed this way for nearly 10 minutes. When he pulled back. She had dark circles under her eyes indicating that she hasn't been sleeping much, she looked ready to go train, and probably to go to the Academy.

He sat her on the edge of the bath tub. "Sakura?" He said her name.

She wiped off her face. And that wiped away all of her emotion with it. "Hakate-san, why are you here?"

"I wanted to tell you that I'm going to be you're new sensei and ask of you wanted to train." He mumbled.

"Thank you, but by now, I need to head to the Academy." She said, she stood up and walked straight to her window and stood in it. She was facing him and waved slightly. She flipped our of her window and landed perfectly on the ground.

(A/N: READ MY STORIE Sad Endings OKAY? THANKS!)