Another day

When Sakura arrived at the Academy she found she was late. Iruka was in the middle of saying teams so he didn't bother stopping.

Sakura just went straight to her seat in between Sasuke and Naruto.

"... Team 7, Uzumaki Naruto" Iruka started.

"Believe it!" Naruto yelled.

"Haruno Sakura," Iruka continued.

"Yay! Sakura-chan!" Naruto said enthusiastically.

"And Uchiha Sasuke." Iruka then finished.

"But Iruka I don't understand why I'm with Teme!" Naruto yelled.

"Naruto, it's becuase Sakura and Sasuke are at the top of the class while you... are dead last." Iruka answered with a sad smile.

Naruto pouted but continued to listen to Iruka say the teams.

"Don't worry Naruto, you will become strong." Sakura answered with a smile/smirk.

"Thanks Sakura- chan!" Naruto yelled. He was now excited to meat there sensei.

"Team 7, you're Sensei will be Hakate Kakashi." Iruka said. Small whispers could be heard through out the class room. Sakura caught a few words like 'Copy Cat Ninja' 'Sharingan' '1,000 Jutsu'.

Sakura couldn't care less what the said but decided to take a nap. She buried her face in her arms, on the desk. At that moment she thought of Shikamaru doing the exact same thing. 'We are alike in more ways than one.' Sakura thought to herself.

Slowly one-by-one the sensei's collected their teams and left. About 3 hours later Iruka also left. And Kakashi still didn't show yet.

"Our Sensei is late!" Naruto yelled.

That was when Naruto decided to pull a prank, he looked down the hall to make sure no one was coming. Then he pulled a chair to the door and inserted a chalk board eraser.

"Naruto. Don't." Sakura said in a quiet, but stern voice.

"Oh come on Sakura-chan, he deserves it!" Naruto yelled at her.

'He just yelled at me.' Sakura thought to herself.

"Whatever, Baka." She whispered the last part to herself as Naruto put the chair back.

Just then did someone start to open the door, the chalk eraser was about to land on his head when someone caught it. Sakura did.

"My first thought about you guys... it I hate you all," Kakashi said to them. " Now, meet me on the roof in 2 minutes."

"He better not be late!" Naruto Just about screamed.

Sakura was already gone. She slipped out the window, and walked up the wall. All while Naruto and Sasuke were racing up the stairs.

When Naruto and Sasuke emerged from the roof door they saw Sakura standing on the ledge of the railing, and Kakashi- sensei sitting on the railing with a book.

Sasuke's eyes widened, while Naruto just gaped.

"Sakura get down!! Are you trying to kill your self?!" Naruto screamed. He just made a big, big mistake.

In less time than Kakashi could stop Sakura, Sakura was holding Naruto's throat.

"I will not sink to your level Naruto, and no. I just climbed over the ledge to get up here. Baka" Sakura all by whispered.

"Okay guys, sit down and let's talk about our selves." Kakashi said, he was staring drectly at Sakura. Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura went and sat on the stair right in front of their new sensei. "So tell me some stuff about your self."

"Like what kind of stuff sensei?" Naruto asked.

"Um..." Kakashi decided it was time to put his book away, " Your name, likes, dislikes, hobbies and future dreams, things about your self."

"How about you tell us about yourself first?" Naruto asked.

"Alright.... I'm Hakate Kakashi, I don't really feel like telling you guys about my likes and dislikes, I never really thought about my future dreams, and I have many hobbies." Kakashi explained to the kids.

"So in the end he really just told us his name." Naruto whispered to Sakura.

"So, Blondie, you go first." Kakashi said with an amused eye.

"My name is Uzumaki Naruto! I like instant Ramen in a cup, but I really like Ichiraku ramen. What I hate is waiting 3 minutes for the Ramen too cook. My hobbies are eating Ramen and comparing them, and my future dream, is to surpass all the Hokage, and for people to acknowledge me!"

"I see. This kids grown up interestingly." Kakashi mumbled. "Next."

"My name name is Uchiha Sasuke. I don't like anything in particular, and I dislike many things. And I don't feel like summing up my ambition as just a dream, my ambition is to restore my clan and kill a certain someone." Sasuke more mumbled into his hands if anything.

'Gee,I hope he doesn't mean me.' Naruto thought.

'How did I know hmm?' Kakashi thought to his self.

"Uchiha Itachi... right?" Sakura stated. Kakashi's eye widened.

Sasuke's head whipped to her with angry eyes. "You don't know anything about it."

Kakashi suddenly had a very, bad feeling.

"What don't I know hmm? That your whole clan was wiped out?" She had a smirk that was just angering the Uchiha," By one person? Your brother. Itac-"

"DON'T YOU DARE SAY HIS NAME!" Sasuke yelled at her while standing up quickly. Now, she was angry.

"Don't you dare yell at me Uchiha. I could kill you faster than I nearly did Kakashi-sensei. Then I will leave Kohana and go kill that worthless brother of yours." She was on the verge of yelling.

'I need to control my anger or else that... demon with come out again and kill everyone' Sakura thought to her nearly empty mind.

"SMACK" Sakura spaced out for too long and she was... smacked. By an Uchiha no less. Sasuke slowly recoiled his hand not knowing what to do, to be afraid, or angry.

"You should be scared Uchiha." Said a voice coming from Sakura. Accept... it wasn't her's, it was deeper, it reminded Kakashi of... a demon.

"Uchiha, Haruno calm down now." Kakashi said in a quiet voice. Sasuke slowly sat down.

"I'm sorry Sakura-san." Sasuke mumbled.

Sakura slowly felt her anger leaving her. There was an empty silence when all of team 7 was just thinking.

"Sakura, it's you're turn." Naruto said quietly,with a small smile.

Sakura sigh and started, "I am Sakura Haruno, I like training, I dislike everyone and I hate, trusting people. My hobbies are training, and my dream for the future it to kill Sasori of The Red Sand." She finished she said it all while looking at the sky with a dazed look.

"Sakura-chan, why can't you trust anyone?" Naruto's curiosity got the best of him.

"Well, the answer is simple. It is because she doesn't want to be hurt anymore. She doesn't want to trust anyone because that's what she did to her ex-friend. She trusted them, told them everything and let herself to be close to them. She trusted them because she thought they would never leave her and they would trust her too. But in the end, they left her alone in the dark from the moment they met someone better than her. She doesn't want that to happen to her for the second time. The pain from the stab on her back by her friend was enough and the pain from the hatred of her previous Family was too much. She would never be able to hold on when that would happen to her again. She could never be close to anyone again becuase of her past. And it was all his fault." Kakashi answered for her...