Time skip, The New Present

It had been 2 years. Team 7 was still together. But Sakura had a bad feeling about today.

She had been training by her self today, she was sad to be alone but Naruto was too much company, Sasuke was not enough, and Kakashi... well she never thought about it.

'I should see if Kakashi wants to train.' Sakura thought.

She slowly started walking to Kakashi's home. She pasted many smiling faces and she smiled back.

She had gained her emotions back about a year ago. It was becoming friends with Naruto and Kakashi-sensei that made her emotions come back. She was also friends with Sasuke, no, they were more of best friends in public. But they are like a couple when alone.

She was in love with Sasuke, it wasn't just a crush she was in love with him. It was because of him that she hardly cuts. She also started gaining sleep.

Team 7 also changed outfits. She wore a red dress, with an open skirt that was long on the left side, no back, and had her kunia pack on her right thigh. She also had knee high boots that buckle in the back, and elbow covers.

Sasuke wore a dark blue shirt with a deep V neck and cut from the bottom. He also wears black pants that tuck into his ninja shoes, which are black. He has a kunia pack on his right thigh and small sword on the left thigh.

Naruto still wore an orange shirt that had a huge slice down the middle, dark green pants, Kunia pouch, and 2 brown belts that cross between his thighs.

Sakura is now 15, Naruto is 16, and Sasuke just resently turned 15.

Sakura arrived at Kakashi's door without realizing it. She knocked still with a dazed look.

"Sakura?" She was broken from her daze by hearing his voice.

"Kakashi-sensei? Do you want to train with me?" Sakura asked him.

"Well sure, but even though you trained us, we are now as strong as you..." He mumbled scratching his head looking at the ground.

"You're my sensei, please?" She asked with

"Alright. Just let me get dressed." That's when Sakura noticed Kakashi was only wearing his mask and black boxers.

Kakashi walked away leaving the door open for her to come in. She walked in and shut the door behind her. She sat on his dark blue couch and noted her surroundings.

She was in his living room, white walls, black carpet, clean windows, 2 couches, and the other couch was white.

Kakashi came back a minute later with the normal Jonin clothes on and ready, "Ready to train?"

▪°●□□●°▪

It was dark by the time they finished. They were very evenly matched. They were bruised, scratched, and burnt.

But Sakura healed them both and Kakashi went home.

Sakura was curently walking home with that bad feeling in the pit of her stomach. When she started getting close the the front of Kohana she started sensing 'a blank' at the path to leave.

'I'm going to pass the entrance anyway, maybe I'll see someone.' She thought to herself.

After about 3 minutes of walking she arrived at the path, and froze.

"Sasuke?" She called out, "What are you doing here? ... Are you l-leaving?" Her voice cracked as she asked.

She was afraid of loosing anyone else.

"I am leaving, but it's none of your business. You should be asleep right now." He never even turned to look at her.

"L-leaving? Why? I thought you loved me?!" She had tears on her face now, she was afraid of what was to come next.

She heard the wind change and she knew Sasuke was now behind her.

"I never loved you Sakura." He whispered into her ear.

And with those words, she could feel her already emotionally-battered heart shatter into irreparable little pieces.

He hit the back of her neck, and she was unconscious.

*■□●□■*

The next day Sakura woke on the bench.

'Why am I here?' She asked her self. Suddenly memories of the night before start to flood threw her mind.

'S-Sasuke' She felt something wet on her cheeks. She reached up and touched her face. She looked at her fingers and saw water.

'I'm crying...' She thought.

"Sakura-chan?" She looked up and saw Naruto coming up the path.

"Why are you crying? Where is the Teme? Did he do this to you?" He flooded her with questions.

"Yes, he left... he's gone." She mumbled. Naruto ran up to he and hugged her. He held her tight.

It was like she just suddenly... broke. She was sobbing hard against him, her entire body shaking almost violently, as she fisted her hands in her own hair, as her eyes squeezed shut as she closed in on her self. Put up her walls to try and protect herself. But he saw a look in her eyes: she was torn and terrified. Her breathing was harsh and no matter how hard she tried she couldn't calm herself down.

They stayed like that awhile before Sakura pulled away.

She was heart- broken.

"Come on Sakura-chan we need to tell the Hokage" Naruto whispered. He picked her up bridal style and carried her to the Hokage's office, and set her in the chair.

She just sat there. Not knowing what to do, she felt clueless, and alone. She was reliving the past.

"Sasuke left... to Orochimaru." That was all she said, that all she could say.

The 5th Hokage was silent."Naruto please give us some private time. Naruto exited, and Tsunade started the questions. After nearly an hour Sakura could leave.

She was exiting when she bumped into Iruka, her former Sensei.

"Hey Sakura-chan, nice to see you" He said.

"Hello Iruka-sensei." She gave him a ghost of her usual smile and he winced.

"What's wrong Sakura-chan? Where's the fire in your eyes? That spirit?" He questioned.

She gave him a simple answer.

"Gone."