Panic attack in Pein's office

Sakura just entered Pein's office when she saw a certain red head against the wall. She tried to walk around him but he pulled her to the wall with an 'umph'.

"Come to my room as soon as possible. I need to talk to you." Then he was on her, his lips were on her forehead.

It was dark in the broken home

His hands are on her shoulders. It's violent but sweet, in a horrible way. She can't breath or think all she knows is him at the moment.

Sasori was crouched in front of her, a hand placed on her shoulder.

She can taste her own tears, and can smell his mint breath , the same scent from all thoughs years ago.

And his lips connected to her forehead as he disappeared.

Next, she's screaming. And then her hand hurts. She looks down to see she's made a fist. She realizes Sasori isn't kissing her anymore. He's backed up with hand over his jaw.

'I punched him.'

...

Her face was filled with worry. Sasori removed his hand from his face and put it on hers. "Too easy. Your too easy to break. Weak, like always, maybe if you were stronger you could have saved our parents too." Sasori said with spite in his voice before he walked out of the room.

Pein took a step toward her. "Stay away from me!!" She screamed.

"Sakura..." He didn't know what to do.

Her hands moved up to grab fistfuls of her hair as she slid down to the ground. Tears were forming in her eyes, the warmth sliding down her cheeks as her breathing quickened.

Pein kept his distance and kneeled to the ground to appear less intimidating.

'She's having an panic attack.' Pein thought to himself.

He stayed in the crouch but got closer to her. When he was right in front of her he said words of comfort like 'It's okay Sakura. ' or 'I won't let anything happen to you.'

And eventually Sakura sat up leaned against the wall. Pein put his arms out with a small smile.

'Is he trying to get me to hug him?' Sakura asked her empty head.

She slowly moved forward into him arms. She wrapped her arms around his waist with her forehead against his collar bone. He kept his arms tightly against her body. He would protect her with his last dying breath if he had too.

"Sakura? What did you come in here for?" Pein asked Sakura after a bit.

She had been almost asleep, but she could still gather her wits. "The exercises for my chakra so I can practice alone." Her voice was slightly ruffled from Pein's mesh shirt and black t-shirt.

"I'll bring them into your room later, is that alright?" He asked.

He could feel her nodding her head. Pein slowly started to turn around so he could lean his back against the wall.

They continued to sit like that for nearly three hours when both Pein and Sakura were asleep, Konan walked in. "Pein where is Saku-" She stopped.

'I see she is in good hands brother. Take care of her, she is a broken blossom.' Konan said to Pein through the mind chakra.

And she left.