Sasuke.

She awoke early that morning. She didn't know why, but her internal alarm clock seemed to have decided that today was a day she definitely couldn't be late. She gave a soft sigh as she stepped out of the shower, feeling a bit nervous.

She grabbed the towel from the back of her chair, rubbing her wet hair vigorously as she walked out of her small apartment room and down the hallway.

She hurriedly gulped some water as she raked a hand through her still slightly damp hair.

"Hello Sakura, I see you're up early."

Sakura blinked to look at the two people standing in the doorway. Kakashi was smiling his fake smile and Naruto was looking everywhere but at her. Sakura gave an inward smirk. She understood the reason that Naruto was so uncomfortable. She was standing in the middle of the hallway in only her bra and underwear, a towel draped over her shoulders.

"Make yourselves at home." Sakura gestured to the couch, "I'm going to go get dressed."

Yamato and Sai would have come but unfortunately they don't have the mission with them this time. She always got along with Sai and Yamato. Sai because she reconized his body figure and hair from being in ANBU. Yamato becuase... well becuase he wanted to get more emotion from her. It never seem to work though; embarrassing her, making jokes, scaring Naruto, and she never cracked. She would fake smile or laugh but no more than that.

After she was dressed she walked back in the living room she saw Naruto and Kakashi both on the couch talking. "What is it that you boys need?" She asked with a straight face.

"Sakura...we have a mission. We have about three weeks to get it over with. But... I don't think you will like the mission." Kakashi said to her with a ... concerning face.

Her eye brows scrunched up. "What is the mission Hakate." She never use that name with him unless he was angering her.

"To locate and kill Sasuke Uchiha."