Chunin exams pt. 1!

Sakura woke up to see bright white lights, she winced.

Beep

Beep

Beep

The heart monitor continued to Beep every other second. It was very, very annoying,

She heard the door open and in came Kakashi. She put up a fake smile and asked, "How long was I out?"

"An hour, which is odd, with how little chakra you had left, you should be asleep for at least another week." He said.

"Well, when can I leave? I hope to take the Chunin exams in 2 weeks, and I need to train." She said keeping up the fake smile.

"Sakura, your emotionally unstable. You don't have many emotions left. The only thing you feel is pain, sadness, and betrayal. And you would end up killing people in there. Many people, I know you would."

" You don't know me at all." She said.

"Well I know you well enough to know that you are going to break down during thoughs exams! And I'm the only one allowed to say if you may take them without a team!" He yelled at her.

She dropped her smile as a tear rolled down her cheek, and she whispered to her self, "I can't do this anymore."

"Sakura, you can't give up." He said.

Her lips curved to a crooked smile, 'Give up? I've already given up'

She spent nights crying to sleep. Waking with puffy eyes, and pale skin. She looked ghostly at the moment, and she knew it. And she was loosing weight at a fast rate. 'But would anyone care?'

'No'

"Sakura, don't cry. If I allow you to take the exams alone, will you be about to handle it in there?" He asked, looking at her pale face and broken spirit in her eyes.

Her fire was blown out.

'She's broken beyond my control' Kakashi thought to himself.

°■•□○●○□•■°

Sakura walking the familiar halls of the Chunin Building. She reconized many team from 6 months ago.

"Hey your that weak little girl right? Yeah with the pink hai-" a boy from sound, tried to talk but Sakura had his throat in her hand.

She was holding him like he weighed nothing. "What was that? ... Hmm cat got your tongue? What a shame,"She whispered the last part in his ear, " I can't wait to kill you in the exams." then she dropped him, in which he backed up coughing and catching his breath.

"What the hell are you?!" He yelled.

"Your worst nightmare." She said.

She continued down the halls and dissolved the Genjustu. Then she turned around and walked up to the third floor. She entered the end door just like she did with Naruto and Sasuke.

A pang of Nausea washed over her like a bunch of bricks. She stumbled but somebody grabbed her arm to keep her from falling.

"Hey you alright?" A deep voice asked. Sakura turned and came face to face with Yakushi Kabuto.

"Yes, thank you Yakushi-san." She bowed her head in slight respect. He slowly let go to make sure she was still stable.

"Where is the rest of your team? Team 7 I believe?" He asked polity.