Sasori

Sakura awoke alone, she also had some questions. 'Today is the day I go home, fuck.'

She didn't want to go. Being here, she was starting to like the people here.

She didn't want to be the one to leave them, although, she would see them all again.

The pinkette's walls were slowly breaking down into pieces. All she could do for now is hope for the best.

She sat up in bed and walked the hallways to the kitchen.

When she finished her apple she tossed the core into the trash and rinsed off her hands. When an injured Sasori walked in.

Then, her medic mood kicked in. She quickly walked to him, about to heal his bleeding heart. "What happened Sasori?" She asked quickly, she was about to touch him. When he snapped.

"I'm fine." He snapped at her, raising his voice slightly. "I do not require your assistance and never will, little girl." He threw her a glare and left.

"Danna, un!" Deidara started to talk to Sasori. " You shouldn't talk to Sakura like that!"

"..." Sakura said nothing.

Sakura froze on the spot not able to rebut anything.

"Sakura, un?"

Sakura's eyes were still on the spot of where Sasori had stood.

"Sakura?"

Her head kept replaying what Sasori had whispered so only she could hear. Sakura had hardly caught his words. But her heart pained nervously.

"Sakura-chan?"

A hands cupping her cheeks brought her back to reality. "What Deidara?" She took a deep breath, and she received a grin from Deidara. She didn't mind Deidara's body contact, it was comforting. But now she didn't care. There was something else bothering her.

"You'll never understand, Sakura."