Getting to Know Everyone

Naruto sat quietly with that answer.

"What is that on your legs Sakura Hmm? A seal?" Kakashi asked.

"Yes, to keep the demon's chakra hidden." She answered simply.

"...D-Demon? Sakura-chan what demon? " Naruto asked.

"It's not important..." Sakura mumbled.

"I think it is Sakura." Kakashi said.

"Well the other day I was meditating and the chakra started to seep out... so I made some seals for it... it's not that important. It's just a simple Hell demon. My brother had a visitor a very long time ago, his name... was Hidan. He summoned it to our home from his god Jashin. And Sasori couldn't kill it. So Hidan locked it in me." Sakura told the story. "I have great healing from it, perfected chakra control, and I have all natural elements under my comand."

Naruto, Kakashi and Sasuke took a second let it all sink in. "Which elements?" Surprisingly Sasuke was the one who asked.

"Fire, wind, water, earth, magnetic, electric, lightning, wood, lava, explosion, yin/yang, ice, and storm." Sakura said." But I am the best at combined justu."

"What is that Sakura-chan?" Naruto asked with a curious face.

"It's the attack I used on Kakashi- sensei." Sakura said, "Now can we go train Sensei?"

------------------------------------------------

- ■ ● ■ -

(A/N you should read my other stories!)