The Demon, Deidara?

She awoke with that... demon again.

But there was a Mirror so she walked up to it. It seemed to be leaning on a wall, and the wall was solid black

All this time... Sakura has been living in a shell of her former self. Slugging past each day, not really knowing where to go or what to do. Her mind was so clouded and deep into disorder, that proper rationalisation hasn't been a thing for a very long time. How could she do that, already fighting a battle to keep it together? If the person she was just barely three years ago saw her now... would she see a stranger?

'Who am I?' she wonders, looking down at her gloved hands. They seem to refuse to warm up.

The kunoichi closes her eyes, her mind recalling a definition of who is 'Sakura Haruno'. It hurts to think all the things that are important in her life are either gone or so far away that, if they disappear, she won't even know.

"Sakura..." The Demon said, his voice was sad.

"Yes, what is it Hendro?" She asked hearing his tone.

"I-I'm dying, it's becuase of how close you've been to Hidan. There is no way to stop this. I'm being called back by Jashin-sama." His voice was quiet.

Sakura slowly walked into the cage, he picked her up. "What do I do? I'm loosing you too? WHY?! WHAT THE HELL DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS!?"

::

Sakura sat up from the futon. She looked around her room, she scanned her Chakra and apparently she gets to keep all of Hendro's Chakra reserve size but not him. Not her companion.

"Sakura-chan? Are you alright, un? Your really pale..." She heard Deidara's voice on her right.

She looked at him. "I'm alright but, it's really hot in here." She slowly took her shirt and laid back down on her back, she was just in her bra now. She was okay with that.

Deidara sat on the edge of her bed petting her hair with the back of his fingers. Once he did this for awhile and was sure she was asleep again he ran his fingers over her ribs. He could see them clearly, along with her hips. She was Ice cold.

He ran her hand down her side and over her hip bone. 'I need to get her too eat.'

::

Sakura awoke later in the day and was walking around the Akatsuki kitchen making coffee. She is now leaning against the counter sipping her coffee. Then... Sasori walked in.

Unconsciously she became tense. She was shaking. She closed her eyes and took a few deep breath trying to calm her nerves.

SLAM!

Sakura's eyes snapped open and Sasori was close to her, to close.

"Do you even know about the choices you've made coming here!? You've locked yourself a place here! You idiot!"

'Slap!'

Sakura put a hand on her cheek and looked at Sasori.

She felt like a cornered animal watching as her parents are murdered. She can't help. She useless. Dead weight. Dumb. Idiot.

"You Idiot what did you do to her!?" Itachi yelled at Sasori, he watching her take uneven breathes and collapse on her self.

She backed into a corner and closed herself off. Itachi immediately put a hand on her back. "Breath! Sakura, just breath!" She was trembling in his arms. "KISAME!!" He yelled.

In less then five seconds Kisame was by Sakura's side holding her. "Sasori get the hell out of here!" He yelled. "Sakura it's okay, your okay." Then, he started listening to the words she was mumbling.

"Why am I so weak?
Dead weight, useless, fat, ugly, I can't keep anyone around me. I'm not good enough. Why? Why aren't I good enough? If I die then will I be good enough? I've been good why does this keep happening to me?" Her skin slowly got colder and colder until Kisame though she would freeze.

"Deidara, I need Deidara." She said for them to hear.

"Okay, just a second Sakura." She heard Itachi leave. Then she heard a pair of foot steps come back.

"What happened to her un? Did she have an anxiety attack?" He asked.

"Just about. She asked for you though, she's getting extremely pale and ice cold though." Itachi told him everything.

"Can I see her Kisame?" Sakura slowly stood up from the floor, with the help from Kisame. She then flung her arms around Deidara's neck. She was crying on him, "Damn she's fucking ice cold un." He wrapped his arms around her trying to warm her up.

Then she did what they didn't expect, she wrapped her legs around his waist. Her right, then her left. Deidara wrapped his arms under her butt to avoid grabbing it.

"I'm taking her to our room... Konan said we share now." He carried her to their room layed on his back, Sakura pulled her legs from under him and put them next to his thighs.

(A/N hello, Read my other stories! They are better than this I swear!)