Good bye.

She started her good bye with Konan, the only female Akatsuki member. It went like this:

Sakura walked to the leader office where Konan usually is, and knocked on the door. She heard a mumbled 'Enter'

She walked in and saw Konan doing paper work at Pein's desk.

"Konan, I came to say good bye. But I will be seeing you all again." Sakura said slowly walking into the office, shutting the door behind her.

"...Sakura I have a question." Sakura nodded."What was it like when your parents were killed by Sasori?"

'Well, my world was shattered like a porcelain doll dropped by an incautious child. The pieces scattered with every passing second, ensuring the fact that it would take a long time to pick up the pieces. He was the child, and I was the doll. He didn't know what I had, so he dropped it carelessly, only to have my body crack and break away from the impact.'

"It was sad." Sakura said. Concluding from her thoughts.

Konan nodded and looked back down at the paper work when Pein entered.

"Haruno?" He called.

Sakura turned around and looked at him. "Ah. Today is my last day and I came to say good-bye to you both."

Pein nodded slowly and walked to his desk. "I would, however, like to say that you have greatly improved your skills. And your Kekkei genkai is called the Viden... the only thing to work on is speed. After that I predict that you may be nearly as powerful as the Akatsuki it's self."

Sakura smiled. 'So I'm not weak anymore...'

"Not you most certainly are not." Pein said.

Sakura's eyes widened. "Y-You can..." Pein winked at her, but he still kept a straight face.

Sakura turned around and left. Konan continued her paperwork while Pein stared at the door.

"Why is she so alright with joining the Akatsuki?" Pein asked Konan.

Konan looked up at him.

"Life itself isn't intriguing anymore for her. In fact it's extremely boring for her. Everything is changing around her since she was the only one to remain the same. She grew stronger, more respected and beautiful... nobody notice how she was crumbling on the inside. Just trying to make her way through life , while running to catch up to the team, the one that left her behind. She gave up, she left home, because she knew what she was strong and that no one would recognize her potential." Konan never looked up, but she did stop writing. "She reminds me of myself you know. And I can tell you care for her. So does everyone else in the Akatsuki."

::

Kisame.

He was a good guy with a bad reputation. He murdered people for a living, but really loved to drink , and give nicknames, and just talk. So he was next.

Sakura walked to the living room where Kisame, Kakazu, Itachi, and Sasori were. They were all sitting around the couches when she stood in front of them all.

"Today is my last day so I wanted to come and tell you all good bye..." She announced.

Kisame stood up and gave Sakura a big , big hug. He picked her up and squeezed her. " I'm going to miss you Kid."

"She is no longer a child Kisame-san..." Sasori mentioned, "she is quite grown up now."

Kisame set her down and sat down in his original spot.

Sakura glared at Sasori "You wouldn't know, Sasori-nii chan." And she looked away.

"Good-bye Itachi-san." 'He looks so much like... Sasuke '

Itachi nodded to her and he smirked. "I'm sorry Sakura. When you get back to Kohana... I want you to destroy your opponent."

Kakazu and Sakura's eyes met each other. Green met Green. Dramatic. They both nodded and Sakura left the room.

::

Deidara.

She walked into their room where she sensed his chakra.

She knocked on the door twice and entered. She saw Deidara was at his desk molding a piece of clay.

"Deidara..."

The said man turned around and smiled. "Sakura-chan!"

Sakura and Deidara walked to each other and they hugged. Sakura had her arms around his neck, while he pulled her tightly against him by her waist. He set his chin on her head. When they finally let go they smiled at each other. "I'll see you again right, un?"

Sakura's smile faded away. "Once I kill Sasori, and join ANBU I will join the Akatsuki."

"Okay. So this isn't good-bye... it's just see you later right, un?"

"Yes, yes it is." To see the light and happiness in his eyes was painful for her. 'But you may not think of me in the same way Deidara.'

Sakura turned around and left the room. She walked back to the living room. When she entered the only one there was Sasori. "Ready for me to take you back?" He asked.

She nodded. Sasori did several hand signs and they were back at the forest outside of Kohana. "Good-bye Sasori." And she started walking back home.