The Battle. Who's death?

After several hours of not sleeping Sakura decided it was time to get up and shower. Once she was out of the bathroom she put on her towel and went to her drawer and opened it. She took out the clothes she would be wearing. She then dropped her towel.

"Haruno." She turned around quickly and saw an ANBU at her window sill.

"What is it Hawk-san?" She questions. She saw the ANBU's eyes roam her body.

"I have a message for you , from the Hokage-sama." His eyes stopped at her full breasts.

Sakura proceeds to dress as she asked,"What is the Message? Does it have to do with the Chunin exams?"

"Yes it does, Tsunade-sama's exact words were: If in the first round, one of the opponents is killed. The other is automatically classified as a Chunin. -From the Hokage." The ANBU concluded as Sakura tied up her hair.

"Then I will kill my opponent. Thank you ANBU-san." She thanked. Then the ANBU was gone.

'It's time to go anyway. Oh shit... I'm late.' She thought.

She did three hand signs and appeared in the area. "MATCH ONE: SAKURA HARUNO VS. KEIICHI MAU!" Boomed the loud speaker. Sakura shrugged and stayed in the area while everyone else left. Accept Keiichi..

Sakura took a deep breath, brushing a lock of pink hair from her forehead. She swallowed, trying to wet her throat as Keiichi stood on the ground in front of her, his owl ruffling its feathers, annoyed at the heat.

'Maybe that stupid bird won't be able to sense my genjutsu now,' she thought, trying to be optimistic. Unfortunately, Sakura was a pessimist at heart and it didn't help lighten the tight coiling of nervousness in her stomach.

This was going to be hell.

The proctor looked from Keiichi-who smiled coldly at Sakura-to Sakura, who only adjusted her gloves.

"Begin!" And then he disappeared from the arena.

Sakura leapt backwards, feeling the small burst of chakra in Keiichi's system as he used it to propel himself towards her. She back flipped, twisting on her hands and blocking his kick with one of her legs.

He smiled at her once more-she didn't know if it was meant to be a kind smile or not-and jumped back. Sakura pushed herself back onto her feet, simultaneously getting into a crouched position, pulling out a kunai.

Damn...if he's using taijutsu I won't be able to sense through his chakra what kind of jutsu he's using and avoid it! I can only sense if he's using chakra to strengthen his own attacks. Damn, damn, damn...she cursed silently as she threw the kunai at him, watching Keiichi dodge it nimbly, running towards her.

He moved faster than she could see, and she barely had time to block his punch with her forearm. Only the faint trace of his chakra had made that possible, and she gave a small cry as the bone in her arm snapped from the force.

She tumbled backwards, righting herself and throwing five shuriken in the general direction she'd sensed him from. She clutched her arm, wincing as she watched the shuriken embed themselves in the arena wall.

He's fast, and his strikes are fluid and graceful, like water. She ducked just in time, as his leg flew over her, the edges of her hair brushing against his pants. She grabbed a kunai from her back, twirling it on her finger before stabbing upwards.

It slammed into his leg and she heard him give a yell before she cursed, jumping backwards just as he disappeared into a puddle of water and the real Keiichi came at her from behind. But she'd sensed the jutsu right before it had begun and she was ready. She used a substitution and hid behind some trees at one end of the arena, gasping for breath and holding her broken arm.