Chapter 1: First Day Of School

[I know this is overdone but I really wanted to do one, so I am:)]

Beep, beep, beep. I woke up to the sound of an alarm clock an light from the sunrise streaming in my window. I glanced at the clock. It was 6:30 a.m. I had just enough time to get ready.

I lazily sat up, running my hands through my shoulder length brown hair to get rid of any tangles. Getting out of bed, I pulled my new uniform out of my closet and headed to the bathroom. I took a quick ten minute shower. My hair I decided to tie into a high ponytail, leaving my bangs straight across my forehead. I then put on my new uniform. It was a black pleated skirt, a white button up shirt, and a black fancy suit-like jacket. On the jacket was fancy embroidery with the letters "KA". I tied the red ribbon into a bow at my neck to complete the look.

I went back to my room and pulled on the knee length white socks with black bows. The final thing I did was take a long white ribbon and tied a bow overtop of my ponytail holder.

"Hey Kaya, looking good." I looked to the door and saw my brother there.

"Sota, get out!" I screamed loudly at him.

"Whoa, sis. Calm down. Anyway, mom says breakfast is ready. Come on." I sighed knowing he wouldn't leave until I did. Glancing at myself one last time in the mirror, I grabbed my bag and followed him out of my room. When we got to the kitchen, we saw a huge breakfast awaiting us at the table.

"Hey kids. You excited for your first day if school?" Our father asked glancing from the tv.

"Yeah sure." I sat down at the table and started loading loading my plate with food.

"Geez Kaya. If you keep eating like that, you'll get fat."

"Sota, don't make fun of..." Our mother started. Before she could finish, I flung a pancake at Sota's head.

"Kaya, Sota stop that. Kaya, you're in high school now and Sota, you're in the third year of middle school. Now both of you start acting like you are." My father went back to watching tv. I looked at the clock.

"Oh! I need to get going. Bye mom! Bye dad!"

"Have fun at school dear!" My mom yelled as I put on my shoes and left the house.

The school I am going to be attending is Konoha Academy. It is a super prestigious school. Usually only the wealthiest families can send their children there. My family on the other hand isn't all that rich. I got into the school because of a scholarship based on my academics.

As I get closer to the school, I see many fancy sportscars. At the gates to the school, a big group of girls from other schools were huddled together looking at something.

"Oh my god! There he is! It's Sasuke!" one girl screams and all the other girls start screaming along. As I'm trying to get to the gates so I can get in, I get knocked down.

"Who do you think you are? Trying to get to the front are you?" The girl that was yelling at me was the same one that was screaming about some boy a second ago. "Well? What do you have to say for yourself?" I slowly got up and turned to face her.

"What does it look like? I'm trying to get to school!" I yelled right back. It was only then that she noticed the embroidered "KA" on my jacket.

"Go then. But don't you let me catch you with my Sasuke or you're gonna get it."

'Sasuke? Who's that?' I thought as I walked through the gates. I looked up at the big school doors that stood before me. The school really did remind me of a mansion. I grabbed the handle of one of the doors and opened it. I took my first step into the building. I noticed the central lobby had few students in it right now. I wasn't surprised though. School didn't start for a half an hour. Aimlessly, I started wandering the hallways. Lost in thought, I didn't pay attention to where I was going and I ended up crashing into someone. I fell on top of whoever it was.

"Watch it! And get off!" I slowly picked myself up off the person. The other person got up. Finally, after a few seconds my embarrassment went away and I lifted my gaze to who I had ran into. It was a boy. He had dark, piercing eyes that seemed to see right through me. He was taller than I was. His hair was styled into a duck's butt. However, he had a lousy attitude that clearly showed on his face.

"Don't run into me again." He started walking away while I stood there shaking with anger. I then noticed there was someone else there. A talk boy with blond hair and what looked like tattooed whiskers on his face.

"You okay?" He smiled and it seemed as if he was always happy. "Don't worry about him. Maybe I'll see you around?" Before I could answer, he started to run off to catch up with his friend.

"Oh yeah? Why should I worry about Duck Ass?" I yelled it loud enough so that Duckbutt could hear. He stopped in his track and turned his head glaring at me. I however, took the challenge and glared back. Feeling the intense atmosphere, his friend pulled his arm and dragged him away.

"Man. I hope I never see him again." I mumbled to myself and started walking to where the assembly hall was. I had to get ready because I was the female speaker for the incoming students this year. I was the girl with the highest score on the entrance exam. I finally reached the assembly hall and walked through the doors.

[So this is my newest story. I also have another Naruto fanfic called Water that Dances in the Moonlight. You should check it out. Comment, vote, follow, spread the word. I also have a teen fiction story called Listen to the Rain and some Naruto Oneshots under the title My Tears (Naruto Oneshots). Well bye. Hopefully you'll read the next chapter:)]