Chapter 15: A Deadly Game Of Dodgeball

Kaya's POV

"Kaya, what the hell?" I burst out laughing at Sasuke. Soon everyone else joined in.

"Ouch! Quit kicking me!" I grabbed my leg.

"Then quit being a bitch!"

Before the fighting could really get started, the bell rang and it was time to go to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a really boring day. Nothing much happened except for me and Sasuke fighting. Which happened a lot.

And now there was only one class left for us to fight in.

'Okay everyone. Today during gym, you will be playing a youthful game of dodgeball."

"What? Nooo sensei!" A lot of girls started groaning.

"Don't be like that ladies. You have a lot of youthful energy and you should put it to use. Right Lee?"

"That is right Guy-sensei!"

"Sensei, can I be on Sasuke's team?" I rolled my eyes. Seriously, Sasuke is never gonna love you Sakura.

"Nope. I've already picked the teams."

I loved the teams Guy-sensei picked! Me and Sasuke were on opposite teams, so I finally have a chance at good payback. The only downside was that Sakura was on my team.

As soon as the whistle blew, I rushed out onto the center of the court and grabbed as many dodgeballs as I could. Left and right I threw the balls and got a bunch of people out. Mostly girls though.

In no time, it was down to just a few people left. Me and Kiba against Naruto and Sasuke.

And this is where the real fun begins.

I could see the fire in Sasuke's eyes every time he threw the ball at me. I dodged every single one he threw, but barely missed some of them.

Forgetting Kiba and Naruto, we threw the balls with as much force as we could muster up. We were in our own little world. Always trying to be better than the other. To get the upper hand.

I threw one ball which Sasuke easily dodged. But then I threw two in rapid succession. He dodged the first one, but not the second. With a loud smack, the dodgeball made contact with Sasuke. He fell down on the ground clutching his crotch.

"Sensei. Kaya hit him in a very horrible place and hurt him. Isn't she out?"

"Well, uh... It was below the neck, so, no." Sakura pouted, but didn't say anymore.

Turning my head, I just barely managed to dodge a ball thrown by Naruto. Apparently, Kiba had already gotten out. Now it was just me against Naruto.

We were both evenly matched and getting tired by the second. Our movements started becoming sluggish. It was drawing down to the end seeing as we wouldn't be able to keep it up for long.

I had just dodged one of Naruto's throws when a ball hit me on the right side of my face with a lot of force. Dropping to my knees, I covered my right side of my face with my hands.

"What the hell Sasuke. You were already out!" Kiba yelled.

Hinata ran up to me and dropped down on her knees beside me.

"Kaya, are you okay?"

"I think so."

"Move your hands." I shook my head no. "Kaya, we need to see how bad it is."

Very slowly, I removed my hands from my face. Her eyes widened and she brought her hands up to her mouth as she gasped. "Oh, no, Kaya! You should really go see the nurse!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sasuke's POV

"Seriously Sasuke. Why'd you do that?" Kiba was growling at me.

"Shut up Kiba. Sasuke was only getting her back for hitting him."

"Okay Sakura, but why did he have to throw it straight at her face? And hard to. Even you have to admit that throw had a lot of force behind it. I saw you wince from the sound of the impact!"

I sighed. Kiba, Naruto, Choji, heck, even Shikamaru had come and started chiding me. While Ino and Sakura were trying to defend me.

"Oh no Kaya! You really need to go to the nurse!"

We all turned towards the sound of Hinata's voice. I instantly felt guilty for what I had done.

Tears were now freely flowing down Kaya's face as she gently touched her right side. Which was a dark purple from the massive bruise that was forming.

"Look what you did Sasuke!" Naruto yelled right in my face. "Do you not even feel sorry?"

Not waiting for my answer, he ran over to Kaya. Along with everyone but Ino and Sakura.

"Sasuke. Go to Principal Sarutobi's office now."

On order by Guy-sensei, I started walking to the principal's office.

Damn, why had I done that?

[so comment, vote, follow, spread the word. I bet you all are thinking that Sasuke is a jerk. He kinda is. Bye:)]