Chapter 22: I'm Sorry That Happened Pervy Sasuke

Kaya's POV
I was really thankful when school was finally over. I don't know why, but I wasn't really feeling well.

I went to my locker to exchange my books and found Sasuke waiting.

"You ready?"

I nodded my head. Sasuke immediately intertwined our hands as we walked outside. The heat beating down on us didn't help me feel any better. If anything, it made me feel worse. Getting into Sasuke's car, he started it causing a blast of cold air to hit my face. I leaned my head against the window and closed my eyes.

"Kaya, are you okay? You don't look to good."

"I'm fi..." My eyes shot open and I became very dizzy as my stomach became more nauseated than ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sasuke's POV
"I'm fi..." The way she stopped mid sentence didn't sound good. I quickly snuck a glance just to see her vomit all over the passenger side floor.

I sighed and stepped on the gas, hurrying to get her home.

"I'm so sorry." Pulling into her driveway, I turned the car off and looked at her. She had her face buried in her hands. I don't know if it was because she felt bad or if she was just embarrassed.

Opening the car door, I got out and went to the other side. I opened the door and helped her out. And I certainly had quite a mess to clean up. She was still quite dizzy, for she kept almost falling. If I hadn't have held onto her, she would have fell.

As soon as I opened the front door, her mom walked into the living room. She rushed over one she saw how bad Kaya looked.

"Oh, Kaya. Are you all right?"

"I don't feel good." Her mom helped me put her down on the couch. After Kaya was settled in, she surprisingly fell quickly asleep. I was about to leave. And then I remembered something.

"You don't by any chance have a lot of paper towels, a trash bag, and a can of air freshener do you?"

"Don't tell me she..."

"Yep," I cut her off. She exited the room ad came back with the things I asked for. Sighing, I left Kaya's house and went to go clean up my car. Later, I would have pay to have it be thoroughly cleaned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kaya's POV
I yawned and stretched. Before getting out of bed, I grabbed my phone. Unsurprisingly, there was a message.

"Are you feeling any better?"

I smiled, knowing that stupid Duckass cared. In seconds, I had typed my reply and sent it back. Just as I had thrown the covers off of me, another text made my phone light up and vibrate.

"I'll come pick you up. Be there in about fifteen minutes.

Well, I had better hurry up then.

I got in the shower and washed my hair and all the other things I had to do. Getting out, I wrapped a towel around me and blow dried my hair. When that was done, I reached over to pick up my uniform... Which wasn't there. I sighed. I had left it in my room.

I walked back to my room, towel firmly wrapped around me. As I was getting out a bra, someone knocked on my door. I was about to yell at Sota to go away. And then I remembered... Sota NEVER knocks on my door. Except for that one rare moment where he did. I turned around just as my the door opened. Standing in the doorway was none other than Sasuke Uchiha. A light tint of pink tinged his cheeks as he pulled the door closed, leaving me alone in my room. I hurriedly got dressed. My cheeks were hot from embarrassment and anger. I can't believe he opened the door without getting permission to come in!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sasuke's POV
I scurried to Kaya and Sota's shared bathroom and started splashing my face with cold water. I needed to calm down. And fast! But you would think she would have locked the door or told me not to come in. Or something! I mean all she had on was a towel that stopped mid-thigh. And the way that water glistened on her body. I really need to stop thinking of things like that. I splashed one more handful of water on my face before exiting the bathroom. Just as I did, Kaya walked past in the hallway. She just kept on walking, ignoring my presence. And when I put my hand on her shoulder, she just shrugged it off. Yep. She was mad, if only a little.

"Bye guys!" She poked her head in the kitchen before walking out the front door. I sighed and followed after her.

"That was an accident. I swear!" I stated as soon as I got in the car.

"Uh, really? You expect me to believe that?"

"But it's the truth." I couldn't help but let out a growl as I said this.

She was seriously the only one who ever made me this angry over the stupidest things.

Well, maybe besides Naruto.

[so comment, vote, follow, spread the word. I really love the nighttime. Just throwing that out there. Bye:)]