Chapter 7: This Is Why I Hate You

"If you girls like, you could be the models of how the female body looks like." I stared in shock at our teacher. I had heard rumors about how Jiraiya-sensei was a pervert, but seeing him up close, I decided he was a super pervert. And he is old. Like fifty something. That's almost more like a pedophile. I can't believe they let someone like him teach.

"Psst. Kaya." I turned to the blond on my left. "You know that book Kakashi-sensei was reading?" I nodded. "I heard that Jiraiya-sensei is the author of it and that it's an adult novel." My mouth gaped open.

"How the hell do they let someone like that teach female girls?"

"I don't know. Beats me." Naruto shrugged his shoulders.

"Hey Hinata." I leaned to the right a little. "Does this teacher make you as uncomfortable as he makes me?" She quickly nodded her head yes. I was about to ask Hinata another question when I felt something hit the back of my head. I looked down and saw a crumpled piece of paper next to my desk. Very carefully, I leaned down and picked it up before Jiraiya-sensei could see me do anything. I unfolded it and got an anger vein on my forehead.

"Shut up and pay attention -S.U." I mumbled very quietly. I started drawing on the paper.

"This is a picture of my hand giving you the finger -K.K." I wrote right next to the picture I drew. Naruto caught a glimpse at what I was doing and leaned closer to get a better look. He had to put his hand over his mouth to keep from laughing out loud. Very carefully, I threw the paper over my shoulder and back to Sasuke.

I heard rustling behind me and figured that he was writing something back. Instead of tossing it back, he sent it soaring through the air and hit Jiraiya-sensei in the back of the head. He stopped writing on the chalkboard and picked the paper up. After spending a few seconds reading it, he stared at each of us in the eye.

"Kaya." My head snapped up. "Hallway now."

Audible sounds of oohs resounded from the class as I got up and went to the hallway, Jiraiy-sensei following close behind.

"Care to explain this?" He held up the paper with black lines and my drawing. Wait, black lines? That jackass used permanent marker to get rid of what he wrote. I can't believe he did that! Well, actually I kinda can.

"I didn't throw that." He eyed me down. "I'm telling the truth."

"Then who did?"

"It was Sasuke."

"And why would Sasuke do that?"

"To get me in trouble." He sighed.

I don't know if he believed me or not. "Go back and sit down."

I walked back in and sat back down. But first I gave Sasuke the middle finger. Wow, I think I've given the finger to Him more today than I did everyone else put together in a whole year.

While Jiraiya-sensei went back to teaching, I started doodling. And by doodling, I mean drawing pictures of Sasuke doing embarrassing stuff or dying a horrible death. I noticed Naruto kept sneaking glances at my drawings. He was having a hard time trying not to laugh. At one point he did.

"Is something funny Naruto?" Naruto gulped wand shook his head.

"No. Nothing's funny."

Jiraiya-sensei went back to teaching after giving Naruto a weird look.

I noticed the closer the bell got to ringing, the more fidgety Sasuke got. Finally, when the bell did ring, he jumped up quickly. He snatched the notebook, now closed, out of my hand and rushed out the door.

"Uchiha! Get back here!" I got up and chased after him, leaving a curious Hinata and Naruto behind. It was hard trying to catch him in the hallways. For one, it was crowded. And two, he is just plain fast. When I finally caught up to him in our next class, he was already looking at some of the drawings. I walked over and ripped the book from his hands. He looked me in the eyes and glared.

"What the hell was that?" If anything, his glare looked madder.

"That's what I thought of you after you tried getting me in trouble last period."

"You know, I really don't like you."

"Good cause I don't like you either!" I screamed. When I turned around, I noticed a bunch of people giving me looks. The boys stared in awe, while the girls were mad. I took my seat behind Sasuke quickly and went to put my notebook away. And then I realized I left my bag in my last class. Just as I was about to get up and go get it, Naruto and Hinata came in.

"Forget something Kaya?" Naruto lifter a hand that was holding my bag.

"Thanks." The bell rang.

"Okay everyone, take your seats. I'm Yamato-sensei and welcome to history. Now we are gonna start off with a pop quiz."

As I was waiting to get my quiz, my mind started to drift to plans. Plans that would be good to get revenge on Sasuke. Preferably ones that would cause him humiliation.

I finally got my test and began looking through the questions. I started to freak out a little because I didn't know any of them. I racked my brain and finally came up with answers that sounded like they made sense. Finally, with ten minutes of class left, I finished answering all the questions.

I got up and turned the test in an started walking back to my seat. Just as I reached Sasuke's desk, my leg caught on something and I tripped. I looked up at Sasuke who had a smug look in his face.

"You bastard."

"You deserved it bitch." I got up and sat back down. I leaned across my desk and flicked my hand forward and smacked him upside the head. Sasuke turned around and gave me the stink eye.

"What the hell was that for?"

"That's for being an asshole" we glared at each other until the bell finally rang.

[comment, vote, follow, spread the word. So I really love thunder... And the rain. That was random! Bye:)]