Chapter 19: His Ardent Confession

Kaya's POV

I didn't know what to do. The jerk Duckass was kissing me! And not by accident. But the worst part was that I was starting to like it.

Finally, snapping back to my senses, I pushed him away from me.

"What was that?"

"A kiss." He can really be a smartass when he wants to.

"But why?"

"Why not?" He playfully rose an eyebrow with his famous smirk on.

"I'm being serious!"

"I am too!"

"What do you mean?" I placed my hands on my hips and glared at him.

"Well, uh..." Sasuke rubbed the back of his neck and tore his gaze away from mine. He was nervous? "You're like the only girl who doesn't chase after me."

"And?"

"You're the only one who's ever made me feel this way." To emphasize, he placed his hand over his heart an closed his eyes for a few seconds.

"Kaya." He opened his eyes back up and got up and came to where I was. Just now, I realized how much taller he was compared to me. He grabbed both of my wrists. I guess to keep me from hitting him. "I think I love you."

Without warning, he pushed his lips against mine. His grip on my wrists loosened and he even let go of my left wrist so he could put his hand up to my cheek. Closing my eyes, I ran my left hand through his hair and started kissing back. His hand somehow went from being on my cheek to wrapped around my waist.

After about forty seconds, he pulled away, but still kept his arm wrapped around me. He locked his gaze with mine. Bringing his right hand up, he gently stroked my bruised cheek.

"I really am sorry about that."

"Didn't we already go through this?"

A scowl appeared on his face. Just for that, I started ruffling his hair.

"Quit that!"

"Make me." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"I can do that." A small smile played on his face.

Before I could blink, he had lifted me over his shoulder.

"Stupid Uchiha! Put me down!" I started hitting his back.

"First, answer me one question."

"What?"

"Be my girlfriend?"

I thought about it for a minute. "Fine. Now put me down!" He threw me down on the bed.

"I've got to leave. See you." He gave me a quick peck on the lips before rushing out.

I started to get mad. "Damn you Duckass!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sasuke's POV

I had just gotten into the car when I saw Kaya's curtain open. I gave her a small wave. Which she just had to return with her middle finger. I could feel a frown appear on my face. I let out a heavy sigh.

"She'll always be stubborn," I muttered to myself before backing out of the driveway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I tossed and turned in bed. For some strange reason, I couldn't fall asleep. Finally, I gave up and stopped trying to go to bed.

I can't wait until Monday. Hopefully, now all those annoying fan girls will leave me alone. Monday will be a good day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaya's POV

I couldn't fall asleep. The scene from earlier replaying in my mind. Stupid Duckass. I can't believe he sprung all of that on me all at once. But his kisses were soft and nice.

"And all those stupid fan girls of his," I cursed under my breath.

I smacked my palm on my forehead. Damn! I had forgotten all about that. Now his damn fan girls are gonna be hounding me.

Oh well. It's not like they would do anything about it. They're way too wimpy to try and hurt me.

Guess I'm just gonna have to wait until Monday and deal with everything.

[so comment, vote, follow, spread the word. Well, um... Bye:)]