Chapter 4: He's A Stalker?!!

Second period was sooo boring. The only fun thing was talking to Hinata. We also had a pop quiz in there too! What's up with teachers giving us quizzes on the first day of school? Seriously. It's the first day.

Thinking about what third period would be like filled me with dread. I stopped by my locker and got my science textbook. Third period was with Orochimaru-sensei. All day I've been hearing weird rumors about him and his obsession with snakes. Snakes really creep me out. Well, lets hope for the best.

As soon as I walked into the classroom, I saw our sensei. He looked really pale and had quite long black hair. He also had purple tattoos coming off his eyes. He was a total creep. Than I noticed the room. There were pictures of snakes and even real live snakes. I'm not sure how I'll put up with this all year.

"Everyone, line up in the back of the room." Even his voice was creepy.

We all lined up against the wall waiting for everyone else to get in the room.

"Um sensei. Why are you making us line up back here?" I recognized the voice as belonging to bubblegum.

"Because I am making you sit with lab partners." Almost every girl started looking dreamily at Sasuke. I can't believe he's in this class too. Fate must really hate me.

"Sensei, can I be with Sasuke?" Man. Sakura is so desperate. She really needs to get a life that doesn't involve that asshole.

"Sorry Sakura. But I have already picked partners. They will be girl boy pairs." Almost every girl groaned because they wanted to be with Sasuke.

"The first pair is Naomi and Ryunosuke. Akira and Kyouta. Ruri and Isao. Emiko and Jugo. Ayane and Shino. Rie and Choji. Seira and Shikamaru. Hinata and Kiba."

"So Sakura. Who do you think is gonna be paired up with Sasuke?" Sakura's blond friend whispered.

"Let's see. The only girls left are you, me, Karin. Oh, and that bitch Kaya that was talking to Sasuke this morning." Sakura was really starting to get on my bad side today.

"You know I can hear everything you're saying." I hissed.

"Good. I did that on purpose."

"The next pair is Karin and Suigetsu."

"Well, forehead. Sasuke's gonna be mine." Ino stated confidently.

"Then Ino and Sai." Immediately, Ino's shoulders slumped down.

"Ha! Looks like he's mine Ino-pig!"

"Sakura and Naruto."

"Nooo!" Sakura whined. All of a sudden she shot me a nasty glare. "That means..."

"And last but not least, Kaya and Sasuke."

"Why am I with him/her?" We asked simultaneously. I felt heavy tension in the air. I looked around and saw all but three or four girls sending me glares.

"Because I said so. Everyone, go and sit at a table with your partner." I walked over to Sasuke and the table he picked out at the very back of the room. It was also conviently located near the snakes' cage. Great.

"Man, if looks could kill, I'd be dead by now." I mumbled quietly to myself. Apparently Sasuke heard it though.

"If looks could kill, I would have done it after you punched me."

"Well, that wouldn't have happened if you weren't such an asshole." I hissed.

"Maybe I wouldn't act that way if you weren't such a bitch," Sasuke hissed right back.

"How have I been a bitch to you?"

"Um... It was... It's just because."

"Ha! You can't even think of a good reason."

"Sasuke, Kaya." We both looked to Orochimaru-sensei. "After-school detention for talking during class." Sasuke shot me a glare for getting him in trouble. "Now as I was saying, your first project with your partners will be to pick a research subject and work for one month observing it and researching it. And then write a joint report on it. Now I would like you to use the class period today and tomorrow picking what your project will be on and begin research."

Orochimaru-sensei went back to his desk leaving us with twenty-five minutes of class to get started.

"So what should we do this on?" I asked trying to be calm and not angry.

"I don't know." Man Sasuke really wants me to hit him again.

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"All it means is I. Don't. Know." He said each word slowly trying to make me understand. "How about you do this all by yourself if you're just gonna get upset?"

"There is no way I'm doing this whole project by myself."

"Then don't get upset." I got an anime vein on my head.

"You love irritating me don't you?"

"Actually I do."

"Why? Do you want a repeat of this morning?"

"Nh. That didn't really hurt. I was just trying to trick you into thinking it did."

"Yes it did. Anyway, are you a stalker?"

"What? No!"

"Than why have you been in all of my classes so far?"

"I don't know." There was a big drawn out silence. It was starting to get a little awkward. Absentmindedly, I started drawing in my notebook, trying to pass the time.

"Crystals."

"Huh?" I looked up from my drawing.

"Our research project can be on crystals. We could make home made ones using a bunch of different things. Then we could compare them to natural crystals found in caves and stuff."

"Okay, then? If you want to I guess." I went back to drawing. A few minutes later the bell rang signaling the end of class.

[so that was it for his chapter. Comment, vote, follow, spread the word. Check out my other stories "Water that Dances in the Moonlight" and "My Tears (Naruto Oneshots)". Have a nice day! Bye:)]