Chapter 10: My House

We pulled into my driveway. Stepping out of the cool car and into the hot, hot sun sucked. But it was cold in my house so that didn't matter.

Sasuke grabbed some bags out of the car and followed me in through the door. I led the way to the kitchen.

"I'm home." My parents both turned towards me. "This is Sasuke Uchiha." I jabbed a finger over my shoulder. Their eyes drifted to Duckass standing behind me. Their eyes widened in... Fear?

"Are you guy okay?" My mom regained her composure.

"Yes dear. I just wasn't expecting company, that's all." She turned to Sasuke. "Hello, I'm Masayo and this is my husband Hansuke."

"Hi." Sasuke muttered and gave a very small wave.

"Rude much?" I turned and questioned him.

"Oh Kaya, it's okay dear!" My mother frantically rushed to get the words out of her mouth.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yes. Now move along. Don't you have homework to do?" She shooed us away.

I bounded up the stairs, Sasuke following close behind. Quickly, I noticed my bedroom door was open a little. Pushing it open all the way, I found Sota rummaging through my CDs.

"Sota, get out!" I grabbed a pillow from my bed and started whacking him on the head.

"Geez Kaya, quit!" He stood up. Even though he was younger than I was, he was still taller.

"What are you doing?"

"I was looking for your Black Veil Brides cd." I walked over to my dresser and grabbed the cd. Shoving it in his hands, I pushed him towards the door.

"You have it, now get out."

"Geez sis, why are you..." I didn't wait for him to finish before closing the door in his face. "Fine be that way!" He yelled through the door.

I rolled my eyes and sat in my computer chair. Only because SOMEONE had taken over my bed.

Sasuke started pulling things out of the bags. Items to make the homemade crystals I presume.

"Here fill these up with water." He handed me three beakers.

"And why do I have to do it?" I asked, an anger vein appearing on my head.

"Because I said so." My eye started twitching.

"Who do you think you are bossing me around like that?"

"Sasuke Uchiha." He smirked looking at me.

"Smartass."

"You know it."

"I hate you!"

"Good to know. I hate you too!"

Our stares turned into glares. We would have glared at each other for hours if Sota hadn't barged into my room.

"Hey Kaya."

"What?" I hissed at him because I was still pissed at Sasuke.

"Where's the cd? You gave me an empty cd case." He waved the case in front of my face.

"It's in my stereo." I left the room with the beakers to get myself calmed down. I went to the bathroom and filled them each halfway with cold water. Going back down the hallway, I paused at my now half-shut door before going in. I could hear Sota talking to Sasuke.

[so comment, vote, follow, spread the word. Sorry this chapter is a little shorter than the rest, but I felt I really should stop where I did. You know, build suspense. Bye:)]