Chapter 12: Change of Heart... Or Still the Same?

Sasuke's POV

I still couldn't believe that happened. Why did it have to happen to ME? Ever since that accidental kiss, I just keep thinking about her.

But I don't want to.

I mean, I absolutely hate her. And she hates me. There is no way in hell it could happen.

So when class started, I threw her a note with a warning. "I will get you back -S.U." Not even a minute later, she threw the note back.

"I'm sure you will -_- -K.K."

There is no way it could happen.

I looked up from the note to see her flip her shoulder length, straight brown hair. It looked so soft. Wait. What am I thinking? I absolutely hate her!

I hate her!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaya's POV

All throughout the day, I've thought about that kiss.

I had to admit, Duckass's lips were soft. Very soft.

I hate thinking like this! Seriously, what is wrong with me?

I packed up my things and headed out to meet Sasuke at his car. Stupid science project forcing me to spend time with him.

I got in the, still awesome, Nissan GT-R. Too bad the driver sucks. Literally. He pulled out of the school parking lot and sped off down the road to my house. For once, I reached my house before 3:30.

I unlocked the door. "I'm home." I yelled. Hearing no reply, I went into the kitchen. There was a note laying on the counter.

"Dear Kaya,

Your father has to work really late, Sota has practice after school and is going to a friend's house, and I've gone to the mall to shop. I'll be home by seven, but if you get hungry, there are leftovers in the fridge.

Love, Mom."

I sighed. Just great. I'm left alone with this jerk. Could it get any worse?

I went up into my room and flopped down on my bed. It felt nice laying down until a big heavy weight was placed on my legs. I looked over my shoulder to see Sasuke sitting on my legs. My eye started twitching.

"Hey Duckass!"

"What?" He asked rather boredly.

"Get off my legs!"

"No."

"And just why not?"

"Because if you want me off, use your strength to get me off. Or do you realize that I am stronger than you and want to beg me to get off?"

"You aren't stronger than me," I hissed. I twisted my torso around as much as I could and tried shoving him off. Which failed miserably. I know trying to move my legs wouldn't work. So I grabbed my pillow and started whacking him with it. He grabbed it out of my hand and threw it to the other side of the room.

"Dammit Uchiha!"

"Nh."

That made me even madder. There was only one thing left that I could think of.

I reached my arms an started tickling Sasuke. Even the jerk couldn't help but laugh.

I was tickling him so much he ended up falling off the bed. On his way down though, he grabbed my wrist, dragging me down with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sasuke's POV

I landed on the floor with a thud. Within seconds I felt something fall on top of me.

"Why'd you do that you jerk?"

"Why'd you tickle me?"

"Because you were sitting on my legs Duckass!"

She lifted herself up off my chest. Her knees were straddling both sides of my hips. An idea popped into my head.

Grabbing a hold of Kaya's sides, I flipped us over so I was on top.

"What are you doing?" She tried pushing me off.

"Payback." I smirked and started tickling her sides.

"Haha, Sasuke stop. Haha, I, haha, mean it."

"Hey sis, I heard screaming and..." I turned to look at the voice. It was Kaya's brother Sota. "Never mind. Sorry to disturb you." He started closing the door.

"Wait!" I jumped up off the floor and caught him in the hallway.

"What do you want Mr. Popular?"

"Well, I want to take you up on your offer."

"Well, I knew you would come around sooner or later. We'll discuss it in my room. Follow me." He started walking down the hallway to his room.

"Sota, what are you gonna talk about with Duckass?"

"That's just between me and him, sis. Just me and him."

We went into his room and he closed and locked the door before Kaya could get in. Before making any deal, he turned his radio on high so she wouldn't be able to hear anything.

"So Mr. Popular. You want to know Kaya'a weakness?"

I nodded my head yes. "If I didn't, would I be here?"

"True true. Point taken. Let me see the money first."

Scowling, I threw the one thousand dollars on his bed. He picked it up and quickly counted it.

"Okay, her weakness is... Well for one thing she's absolutely terrified of snakes. And two, her left leg. She can't kick very hard with it."

"But she's absolutely terrified of snakes?"

"Yep."

I chuckled. Monday was gonna be a very fun day.

[so comment, vote, follow, spread the word. I made a little bit longer chapter. Yay! Anyway fireworks rock. Bye:)]