Chapter 11: That Was Unexpected

Being very cautious, I crept closer to my door.

"So that being said, I have a deal for you Mr. Popular."

"What?"

"You give me a grand and I'll tell you Kaya's weakness."

I burst through the door. "Sota, what are you telling him? Get out!" I put the beakers on my computer desk and started pushing him out the door.

"Think about my offer!" He yelled as I shut the door and locked it.

"Stupid Sota," I mumbled. "Here's your stupid water." I gestured to the three beakers.

"I don't understand you."

"What are you talking about?" I looked at him.

"Nothing," he mumbled getting off the bed. We got to work on our science project.

After working on the project for a while, I broke the silence.

"So what was Sota talking to you about?"

"Nothing."

"Don't say nothing. Why was he talking about a deal?" I crossed my arms over my chest and stared him down.

"It's none of your business." He got up and started putting things back in the bag. Walking over to me, he shoved the bag in my hand. "And now I'm leaving. See ya."

"Whatever. I hope I don't see you again!"

He shot me a glare before walking out of my room. I sighed. If he was gonna be like this everyday, I'm screwed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Thank god it's Friday." I yawned, stretching. I got up out of bed and went to take a shower.

Today should be a good day. The first day without detention. And tomorrow is Saturday! Which means no having to see Sasuke for two days! Yay!

I got dressed and rushed out the door. I was wanting to get there early so I could talk with Hinata before school.

I got to school no more than 15 minutes later. I started going through the hallways at school looking for Hinata. I figured she was with her cousin, but that information didn't help at all since I didn't know where her cousin was.

I ran around a corner and landed on top of someone. I honestly couldn't believe this happened again! What was worse though was I felt something soft and warm presses against my lips. There was only one thing I could think of that it could be. Another pair of lips.

"I thought I told you not to run into me again." Panic shook my body as I recognized the voice. The voice of the person I hate the most. The voice I loath to hear everyday. The voice that always insults me and makes smartass comments. The voice of Sasuke Uchiha.

Very slowly and a little scared, I opened my eyes to see dark, black eyes boring into mine.

"Get off!" He growled and pushed me off of him.

"Jerk!" I hissed rubbing my now hurt elbow from where it smacked on the ground when he pushed me off.

"I'm the jerk?" He asked menacingly, standing up. "You're the one who sexually assaulted me."

"I did not!" I yelled standing up as well. "And if I did assault you, it sure as hell wouldn't be sexually. You would end up in a body bag with blood everywhere. Then I wouldn't ever have to put up with you again!"

"Hey Sasuke!" A certain blond yelled running up. "Oh, hey Kaya!"

When neither one of us answered, his face dropped a little. "Are you two okay?"

"I'm absolutely fine," Sasuke said through clenched teeth. "Let's go!" He started walking off.

Naruto, being confused, looked at me with questioning eyes. When I didn't answer, he shrugged and went chasing after Sasuke.

I stomped off down the hallway to find Hinata.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Think of it this way Kaya. The sooner you get the assignment done, the sooner you won't have to spend time with him."

"I guess." I sighed.

"What's wrong Kaya?" Hinata asked, concern lacing her eyes.

"I don't know. But..." I touched my lips with my fingers. "They were so soft."

"What are you talking about?"

"Nothing important."

"Okay class. Head to your seats. It's time to begin," Kakashi-sensei said coming into the room.

"But sensei, you're ten minutes late!"

"Calm down Naruto."

I went and sat down in my seat in front of Duckass. He still looked pissed from earlier. Who cares though? I know I don't.

Halfway through Kakashi-sensei's lecture on some stupid book, a note landed on my desk. I unfolded it.

"I will get you back -S.U."

"I'm so sure you will -_- -K.K." I replied and tossed it back.

Stupid Uchiha.

I really do hate him.

[so comment, vote, follow, spread the word. Ah, I love fireworks so, so much. Bye:)]