Chapter 23: The Question He Hates Asking

Kaya's POV

I awoke to the start of a new day. A good one because it's Friday. It's now the beginning of October and it's been a month since I've started dating Sasuke. A month full of arguments, kisses, apologies, and rivalry. And our arguments sometimes went way over the top and over the stupidest things too! But by now, most of the girls have gotten it through their thick skulls that we're officially an "item" now, but some still refuse to give up. Namely Sakuro, Ino and Karin. And even though our science project was over two weeks ago, Sasuke still comes to my house nearly everyday to hang out. Although that usually leads to us making out.

I went and took a shower, remembering to take my uniform into the bathroom with me. Even though ever since that little incident, Sasuke just waits for me in the kitchen.

When I was finally done getting ready, I went down to the kitchen and found Duckass where he usually is every morning. Heck, he's been around so much, even my parents are starting to get used to his presence in our house. And Sota, he keeps trying to make weird deals with him. I'm still not sure why though.

"Morning." I walked over and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

"Barf."

"Shut up Sota!" I gave him one of my nastiest looks I could muster up.

"Well, maybe if you didn't do that everyday," he said through a mouthful of toast. I rolled my eyes and grabbed an apple and started to eat it.

"We need to go." I nodded and followed Sasuke out the door, apple in hand. I got into the car and put the apple on the armrest while I went to put my seatbelt on. Lookin down as I snapped the seatbelt in, I heard a very audible crunch. I looked to the source of the noise. My eyes widened in disbelief as Sasuke took another bite of MY apple.

"What are you doing? That's my apple." He glanced over at me.

"Let me give you a taste."

"Sasuke, I know what it tastes like!" I reached to grab it, but he held it further away. And using his free hand, grabbed my face and held it steady as he leaned forward and kissed me. Seizing the moment, I reached forward and grabbed the apple, breaking the kiss in the process.

"Aw, you're pouting!" I laughed at the child-like expression on Sasuke's face.

"I am not!" He snarled as he backed out and started driving. I took another bite of my apple.

Soon enough, he pulled into the school's parking lot. As I was about to open the car door, his hand grabbed my wrist.

"Wait."

"Hmm?" I looked at him, confused by his actions.

"Tonight, do you want to come to my house for dinner?"

"Huh?" My mouth gaped open. I thought I was NEVER EVER going to see his house.

"The truth is, my parents want to meet you."

"Um, okay. Sure!" I chirped up even though Sasuke's face showed he clearly didn't like the idea one bit. It looked like his parents are more or less forcing this on him.

"Can we go in now?"

"Hold on. Close your eyes." Rolling my eyes, I closed them. Within seconds, I felt something being placed around my neck. Looking down, I saw a beautiful necklace. It was a deep blue music note, with what looked like a diamond in the center. But there was no way it could be a real diamond.

"Wow Sasuke. It's beautiful!" I fingered the necklace, playing with how the shade of blue changed with how the light hit it.

"So you like it"

"Yeah!" I threw my hands around his neck and gave him a very big hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sasuke's POV

"So what should I wear?" I removed my arm from over my eyes and looked at Kaya.

"I don't know."

"Well, you know. Instead of lounging around on my bed, you could come help me!" A shirt fell on top of my head. Sighing, I sat up and pulled the shirt off my head. Getting off the bed I walked over to her closet. Skirts upon skirts and shirts upon shirts occupied one whole side while pants and jackets occupied the other. Skimming through her clothes, I pulled out a dark blue, knee-length skirt. Then I grabbed a white ruffled blouse and a dark blue jacket to match the skirt.

"Put these on." I went and laid back down on her bed and closed my eyes. Dreading what might happen this night.

"Sasuke."

"What?" I opened one eye and stared at her.

"Get out!" To emphasize, she pointed at the door. I reluctantly got up and went to the hallway. After about fifteen minutes, the door finally opened and she stepped out.

"Hey. I'm ready."

I couldn't help but stare at her. She was breathtakingly beautiful. The way her skirt stopped just inches above her knees. The way her shirt ruffled at her cleavage area. The way her jacket stopped at her elbows. Everything about her was stunning. And she is all mine.

"Did you hear me?" I snapped back to reality.

"Yeah."

"Come on then!" She grabbed my hand and dragged me downstairs. "Bye guys, I'll be back later!"

[so comment, vote, follow, spread the word. Kaya's gonna finally meet Sasuke's parents. Ooo... O.o. Well, Bye:)]