Chapter 1

Elsa's P.O.V.

"EVERYONE UP ITS TIME TO GO TO COLLEGE!!" I wake up to Anna's annoying yelling again this morning like always.

"Please stop yelling!" I yell back getting out of bed, brushing my hair, and walking down the steps.

"Agreed" Eugene says at the top of the steps ready to slide down. "Morning sis" he says sliding down the railing skipping the steps.

"Morning, but remember last time you did that, I had to take to you to the infirmly." I say getting out my phone ready to dial 911.

"I got better, see" he say jumping off and landing perfectly.

"Ok, ok you got me there." I say. Hi I'm Elsa Winters and the one riding the rails is my brother Eugene, he is so annoying I had to take him to the infirmly, and I am younger than than him by 6 months. Anna is the one who yells all the time, when I wake up, when there is something special happening, and when we were home schooled she always woke me up. She has a lot of energy. Well, after I went in the kitchen I got some toast and ran back up stairs. I got dressed in a nice  blue shirt and a shirt with a belt, also blue vans (A/N not the high heels). I see Eugene and Anna walk down stairs and we walk out together and Eugene drives us to college.

"You scared" he says to me.

"Yes, why wouldn't I be, I got freaken ice powers and one slip everyone will one about them." I say while we are driving. Oh.. Ya I forgot to tell you my family was cursed when I was in my moms belly with ice powers I can control them but I still get scared sometime I will hurt someone.

"I'll be there, you'll be fine" Anna and Eugene said together than Eugene and Anna laughed and sang to the loud music.

---------------------------------------------
My First Chapter!!! Yay 🎉