Chapter 12

Jack's P.O.V.

"BEEP!! BEEP!! BEEP!! BEEP!!" Oh, no the fire alarm.

"Ok everyone out single file." Ms. Belle says.

"Ms. Belle the door is hot there is a fire on the other side." A student yells. I grab Elsa's arm towards the window hoping it will open. I see Elsa looking weak and in hailing a lot of smoke. I then see her eyes closing very slowly.

"Hey Elsa we are going to get out here. I promise." Is what the last thing I said to Elsa before she passes out.

"Elsa!! ELSA!!" I shake arm arms trying to wake her up, but she won't. I hug her and leaned her against the wall then opened a window. We were on ground floor so I carried Elsa bridle style and climbed out of the window I than ran far away from the school and laid Elsa down.

"I'm coming back I promise." I last say before running back to the school and helping the students in detention out through the window. After that, the fire department came and so did the ambulance. I run to Elsa and pick her up bridle style to the ambulance.

"Excuse, please! Someone help her!" I yell but, everyone ignores me to help the students out. I look down at Elsa and I keep asking people to help, but no one does.

"I AM SO DONE!! SHE IS DIEING." I scream and then I feel tears running down my face. A group of people come over with a stretcher and puts her on it. They pull her away to the ambulance, but then take her off.

"What are you doing!!" I yell.

"She passed out we can wake her up easy they are going to lay her down on the ground and wake her up with a needle. I need to help people who can't breath and are injured, excuse me." He says and runs with his team and stretcher to help others.

"Sir, she is waking up." A girl says with a needle in her hand on her hands and knees on the ground with Elsa.

"Ug...what happened." Elsa says sitting up with her hand on her head. "ELSA!!" I yell hugging her

"I thought I lost you." I whisper crying on her shoulder. She then hugs back tightly.

"Thank-you-and-I-will-ever-leave-without-a-good-bye." She whispers in my ear saying each word after a sob of crying. We then just sat there crying in each others shoulders. I look up and smile at her, and she smiles back. I then took my thumb and wiped her tears away under her eyes.

"Come on lets go find the others." I say standing up. I held out my hand and she took it.

"Lets go." She says trying to stay on her feet.

"ELSA!! JACK!!" We both turn around at the same time and saw all of our friends. Merida, Hiccup, Flynn, Anna, Punzie, Kristof, that Astrid girl, and Hans.

"GUYS" Elsa yells and runs towards her brother and sister and hugged them. I then walked over slowly till I got trampled on by Merida.

"What the hell. We have been out here for an hour and you never came to find us." Merida says hitting me in the chest and crosses her arms.

"Really where were you." Flynn says letting go of Elsa and looking at me.

"Detention" Elsa says calmly.

"But that's in Ms. Belle's room and her room was by the fire." Kristof finally speaks up.

"Ya what Kristofer said" Anna says.

"It's Kristof." He corrects her.

"Yes we know, Jack helped us out of the window he sav-"

"Everyone this fire is tamed, but east wing is down so students who have rooms there, we saved what ever we could. The things are near the entrance. You can share rooms for now, but when we fix them then you will go back to your rooms." The fire fighters said.

"My room. My stuff. It's gone." Elsa says looking at the pile of things near the entrance.

"I can't believe it." Merida says walking towards the pile of stuff. We all walk over to the pile.

"Me and Anna will look for Elsa's stuff, Jack, Punzie, and Astrid will look for Merida's stuff, and Hans, and Kristof will look for Hiccup's." Flynn says and while we all look at each other. We then dug in.
After an hour we got what we could.

"Now who's staying in who's room." Hans said.

"Elsa in Jack's, Anna's, and Flynn's room, me and Hiccup will stay with Astrid and Kristof, and Punzie and Hans are off the hook." Merida said standing up.

"That's fine with me." I speak up. After, we all said our goodbyes and walked to our rooms. We got there and I opened the door for all of them.

"Wow you sure did decorate the place." Elsa said looking like she just saw a Bigfoot. Which are out there.

"That was Anna, I had nothing to do with it I promise." Flynn said putting up his hands like he's under arrest.

"I don't care it's Anna she will always do that." Elsa said walking over to my bed.

"Hey, that's rude." Anna said crossing her arms and jumping on her bed.

"Ok, sorry. So where am I sleeping?" She said sitting on my bed.

"Elsa you can sleep in my bed, I will sleep on the ground." I said grabbing a pillow from the closest, where there are always extra pillows and blankets.

"What! No! Jack I am not letting you sleep on the floor." She says getting up from my bed.

"Elsa it's fine I insist."

"Well I umm I don't know." She says playing with her fingers.

"It's fine." I said setting down the pillows and grabbing other sheets.

"Fine if you insist." She says sitting back down on my bed.

"Ok since we found out the sleeping arraignment, Elsa so you want to study for College Algebra?" Anna says walking on my bed with her books.

"Umm...Sure" she says grabbing her book out of her book bag.

"Ok well I am going to walk around and look at the damage. Flynn you want to come." I say quickly grabbing my phone and wallet off my night stand and walking to the door.

"Ya lets go, see you girls later." Flynn says waving towards Elsa and Anna and walking out the door with me.

"Ok where first."

---------------------------------------------
Aww Jack is so protective of Elsa. See you next week. BYE!!