Chapter 8

Elsa's P.O.V.

I am walking to detention and walk in and see Jack in one corner with his feet on the desk staring at the ceiling, that blonde chick in another corner filing her nails, and Ms. Belle was about to say something to me.

"Take a seat Ms. Winters." I listen to her and walk over to the other seat. The seating arrangement was different all the desks and chairs were in a corner expected three chairs and three desks. One close to the front door, one in near the window, and one right in front of teacher and I guess that was my seat. While walking over there I see Jack look up and take his feet off the desk and sit up straight and Punzie glare at me. "Now that everyone is here I will take everyone of you out of the room alone and make sure you all now what you did wrong" Ms. Belle says.

"We know what we did I tripped Elsa, she punch Jack, and he made fun of everyone. I don't get why you put me here. Elsa's the one who didn't see my foot and punched MY BOYFRIEND" The blonde said. I look over at her shocked, but I was more shocked when...

"Punzie just shut up. Its not her fault. I grabbed her its a reaction from everyone. So shut the f*ck up ok!!" Turned around and saw him angry at her and her shocked.

"QUIET BOTH OF YOU!! In 15 mins I will speak to each of you alone." I look over at Jack he smirks and it makes me feel so warm but I turn to the front of the room and sit there. After 15 mins "Punzie plz come with me" the teacher said standing up walking to the door.

"Ugh.. Fine" She says following. They walk outside and SCRRRREEEECH!!! I turn to see what it was and jumped when I see Jack's face very close to mine.

I turn away and cross my arms and say "What do u want, I'm not going to thank you so just go back to your seat."

He backs up and says "Don't want a thank u from you." Turn to look at him. I'm surprised.

"Then what do u want."

"I want to say I'm sorry, for the lunch room, and the grabbing your wrist, thing. You shouldn't be in here. Its my fault" he says looking down.

"Really" I ask wanting to know if he does care at least a little.

"Yep and I want to ask you to di-"

"MR. FROST BACK TO YOUR SEAT THIS INSTANT!!" I look at him wanting to know want he said, because I actually really want to know. Punzie walks in smiling. Jack takes his chair and goes back to his seat and Punzie does the same.

Punzie's P.O.V.

"Punzie just shut up. Its not her fault. I grabbed her its a reaction from everyone. So shut the f*ck up ok!!" I CANT BELIEVE HE'S STICKING UP FOR THAT B*TCH.

"QUIET BOTH OF YOU!! In 15 mins I will speak to each of you alone." I look over at Jack and he smirks at Elsa like that warm one that gets everyone warm inside.

"Punzie plz come with me" the teacher said after 15 minutes standing up walking to the door.

"Ugh.. Fine" I say following her. I walk outside of the door and

"I gave you detention because you tripped Elsa and I know how you get jealous with Jack. I seen it before."

"I was not jealous!" I yell a little louder then my regular voice.

"Sure of course you wasn't but thats why I gave you detention. Now lets go back inside before you blow up" I sign and walk inside behind her looking down, but when I look up I see Jack talking to Elsa but thank god for Ms. Belle

"MR. FROST BACK TO YOUR SEAT THIS INSTANT!!" I smile while Elsa looks pissed at the teacher and I walk over to my desk while Jack takes his chair and does the same.
"Mr. Frost plz come with me"

"Fine" Jack walks with Ms. Belle.

Jack's P.O.V.

I walk out with Ms. Belle and I say "You could of just let me ask her out you know."

"And why should I let you do that. Turn that innocent girl it to one of you." I sign

"Can I just go back inside I know what I did wrong." I say leaning against the wall.

"Mr. Frost I know you know. I just want you to know that we put you in detention so you will learn your lesson." Ms. Belle says concerned.

"I know and I want to change I am a senior in college I want to change, but I need really help, not detention." I say walking back and forth really thinking about my future.

"Well, why don't I get you a tutor. To help you focus." She said smiling.

"That would be great, but can I chose who."

"Why not but tell me before you start."

"Of course!" I say smiling. We then walk back in the room and I see Rap with two hands on Elsa's desk in her face angry.

"MS. SUN SIT IN YOUR SEAT!" Ms. Belle yells.

"Fine, but Elsa you will be sorry."

She walks to her seat and as I pass Elsa I say "She won't hurt you." And she smiles a beautiful smile and right there I faint and she bends down and kisses me and we die together. Well not really, but a man can wish.

Elsa's P.O.V.

Jack leaves the room and I am alone with Punzie.

"Well, well the girl who is stealing my boyfriend is scared to talk." Punzie says calmly. I turn around and see her looking up at the celling.

"I am not scared." I say back.

"You think your not, but your afraid you'll lose your family, and friends so you stay out of everyone's business so you don't mess it up." She says looking down at me than standing up coming towards me.

"I am not afraid of losing anyone." She walks over and slams her two hand on my desk. I jump.

"Yes you are. You will always be afraid of something." I look in her eyes and its true i am afraid of losing everything.

"I....I...."

"I guess I was right you are afraid of everything."

"MS. SUN SIT IN YOUR SEAT!" Ms. Belle yells at Punzie. She then looks at me and walks to her seat.

Jack than walks to his seat but stops to look at me than whisper "She won't her you." I look at him and smile. At first I thought he would be one of the people who thinks they're the best and will do anything for attention, but I guess not. For only knowing him for 2 days I think he changed.

---------------------------------------------
Yay I updated! Hope you like the story so far. Trust me it gets better. 😘 Bye post next Friday.